An IT Business Analyst job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have at least 3 years experience with software development lifecycle, preferably within the healthcare industry, you are qualified to apply to this position. In this role you will formulate and define project scope and objectives through research and fact finding. This is a 6 month contract.
IT Business Analyst job responsibilities include:
• Develop analysis of consumer and business needs for application development.
• Devise or modify workflow and consumer experience to solve problems, considering backend software applications capacity, data availability and desired results.
• Define implementation procedures.
• Be an effective communicator (verbal and written) to drive business development.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Masters degree preferred
• Three years experience in Software Development Lifecycle
• Knowledge of Facets (claims management software) is a plus
• Background in healthcare and information systems
If you are interested in this Business Analyst job in Grand Rapids, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at email@example.com or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.