We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers .
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
We currently have openings for full time IT Business Analyst who is willing to travel, learn, experience and be part of a group wide SAP integration program.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with IT technical and the Business to assist with devising an effective strategy for executing and delivering on Kerry's SAP Deployment initiatives.
The candidate will be required to relocate to Latin America for a period of one year to assist with SAP deployments, after which they will return to the US to leverage their enhanced skillset for Kerry North America.
- Act as a liaison and collaborate with the business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic enablement solutions across people, process and technology
- Using Kerry's standard project delivery framework and ways of working, assist or lead the completion of key software development life cycle activities for given projects and change requests; primarily requirements documents, functional designs, test plans, training documents, go-live checklists and implementation strategies.
- Provide support to key business and IT colleagues, perform detailed analyses, prepare/maintain documentation and complete other tasks as assigned.
- Participate in business management meetings and understand critical business needs; input the same into the IT planning proces
- Manage project plans and understand key bottlenecks / anticipate impact on future deliverables. Ensures project tasks are effectively rescheduled / reassigned based on overall impact available resources and skill sets by adhering to agreed project management practices.
- Work with key stakeholders within the business to gain an understanding of business processes, identify gaps and / or efficiency opportunities and propose value added propositions for continuous improvement.
- Build and manage strong , effective business relationships / partnerships with function / business owners and within IT (regional and global)
- Other activities include project status reporting, conducting meetings with key business stakeholders and perform other departmental administrative tasks as required.
The IT Business Analyst role is instrumental in facilitating business involvement, decision-making, and coordination of business resources to deliver and implement high quality projects.
*** The first 12 months in the role will be supporting a project in Latin America. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business management or computer related field.
- 1+ years of hands on Business Analysis experience in the technical industry.
- Prior SAP functional experience a plus
- Proficiency in Business Analysis (workflows, use cases, business requirements, documentation)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology is a plus.
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio are preferred.
- Creative - able to think outside the box; uses knowledge gained through prior experience, education, and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of users and with management.
- Ability to travel both Internationally and domestically required, up to 80%.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.