Join our dynamic, progressive team of IT professionals in an environment where you can learn, grow, and be an integral part of creating innovative technology solutions to help our business flourish. Become a part of our rich heritage that has grown from a small family business to a global organization with a presence in over 180 countries.
At the heart of the Kellogg Company is technology - a key enabler of how we market, sell and manufacture our well-known and beloved brands to consumers around the globe.
We have an opening for you to grow with us in the Workplace Solutions team as an IT Business Analyst - Delivery in Battle Creek, MI. This critical role in our Workplace Solutions team will focus on the build and test plan for the personal productivity and collaboration solutions to Kellogg employees and contractors worldwide. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In your role as an IT Business Analyst you will help Kellogg grow our business and build on our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Working with business partners within one or more business functions to align technology solutions with business strategy
- Developing, writing, and communicating business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions
- May develop work plan timelines and manage workflows to meet project timeframes
- Analyzing customer's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements
- Driving optimal solutions that meet business requirements and technical feasibility
- Working with peers globally to ensure our solutions consider use cases that accommodate unique cultural differences and regional needs
- Contributing to product/service roadmaps influenced by user insights and vendor roadmaps
- Contributing to business cases presented to senior leadership that describe and justify new technology investments
- Collaborating with team members to create instructional material, job aides and other content to help our user community get the most value out of our solutions
- Preparing and presenting operating reviews that show key performance metrics of the service such as adoption rates, usage patterns, trends and quality measures
At Kellogg Company, we recruit the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or other related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to gather and analyze complex data to derive and present key insights, potential actions and expected outcomes
- Experience capturing and documenting end-to-end business processes, analyzing and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Experience creating continuous improvement plans based on measures, metrics and trends
- Ability to draft instructional material and work with change management and training professionals to deliver finished content
- A passion for using technology to drive value and increase productivity
- A history of being a self-starter, innovative and creating success in ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in leading meetings and delivering effective presentations
- Experience working in a matrix environment and delivering results through influence
- Expert at use of Microsoft Suite programs (Excel, Access)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work with minimal direction, confidently guiding individuals and teams
- Self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and organizational advancement
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us: