Product Release Operations. Responsible for the global release of all product offerings into Oracle's transactional processing systems, Software download applications and e-Commerce sites. Software Release Operations:
Part of Product Release Operations. Responsible for the global release of all on-premise software product offerings into Oracle's transactional processing (GSI) system, Software download (OSDC) application and Product Lifecycle Suite (PLS). Responsible for the maintenance of these applications as it pertains to product release. Job Description:
Software Release Operations, Project Management/Business Analyst Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with various lines of business to define and document business and functional requirements for continual improvement of these applications
- Work closely with the development team to implement these requirements and clearly communicate the stated business needs
- Analyze and resolve problems associated with these applications as it relates to product release
- Ability to analyze data relationships as it relates to the overall application functionality
- Create/maintain test scripts and conduct testing of applications functionality to validate the applications are working as defined
- Manage issue tracking process, making sure identified issues are brought to resolution
- Define, document and maintain procedures that support OSDC, PLS and GSI product release processes
- Provide online training for Development teams and Product Management as required
- Support acquisition integration processes to ensure products from acquired companies are appropriately migrated into our systems and processes
- Support internal migration activities to make sure products are appropriately transferred from one version of an application to another
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Excellent and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate history of successful cross-departmental collaboration within a technical environment
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills
Assists with analyzing complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
As part of a software project implementation team, provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user needs. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business specifications. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Job duties are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. May have project lead role. Prefer 5 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.