At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Business Intelligence Developer that will have a strong analytical and operations background. The candidate will also have a robust understanding of data, downstream impact of data entry and data validation.
You'll change the world by...
- Using your SQL skills to wrangle and analyze data.
- Developing and supporting ETL processes using tools like ODI and Pentaho.
- Designing, developing and supporting dashboards using Microstrategy.
- Working with business users to understand and document business requirements for new dashboards/reports.
- Supporting our BI stack infrastructure.
You'll do that with your...
- Excellent SQL and PL/SQL Skills.
- Passion for data sourcing, aggregation and analytics.
- Understanding of key Data Warehousing methodologies.
- DBA skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic envrionment and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to support client organizations from a sound understanding of customer needs and processes.
- Attention to detail and continuous/rapid problem-solving skills.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience in a business intelligence role using Oracle technologies
- 2+ years developing reports and daschboards in Microstrategy
- AWS infrastructure knowledge a plus
- DBA, Linux skills a plus
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.