At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Business Intelligence Developer that will have a strong analytical and operations background. The candidate will also have a robust understanding of data, downstream impact of data entry and data validation.
You'll change the world by...
- Analyzing Employee Experience and Employee Performance-related data and recommending/implementing automated solutions (i.e.: gap analysis assessment logic & tools, employee performance/experience trending, mapping data results to job skill levels and career progression, etc.)
- Developing and regularly updating HR dashboard/scorecard, summaries and other business presentations
- Continuously developing and improving analytic tools, reporting, and processes to effectively support talent management
- Providing tactical support and HR data analytics to internal customers to help drive corporate HR projects/initiatives
- Providing reports to facilitate effective decision making, both regularly-scheduled and ad-hoc
- Maintaining/creating flowcharts, workflow plans, reports, metrics, user guides and other documentation to assess and diagnose process related problems interfering with optimal performance
- Managing relationships with third party vendors, ensuring contract compliance, billable accuracy and invoice payments
- Maintaining/improving database configurations, user groups, dashboards and process improvements
- Developing a collaborative relationship with HRIS, Operations Analytics and IT data teams.
You'll do that with your...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that effectively communicate information to HR and non-HR individuals.
- Ability to effectively interface with various levels of management internally and externally.
- Ability to determine key trends and potential impact.
- Passion for data sourcing, aggregation and analytics
- Willingness to share key findings and best-practices with other data and analytics groups
- Process optimization improvement and fundamental operations/TOC mentality.
- Expert level MS Excel/VBA experience, SQL queries and database creation/management (highly preferred)
- ATS experience (iCIMS specific a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to support client organizations from a sound understanding of customer needs and processes.
- Attention to detail and continuous/rapid problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's degree in business management, finance, accounting, or similar degree (required)
- Graduate degree in business, computer science (preferred)
- 5+ years experience in a BA or Program Management role (10 years preferred)
- Certification in PMP, Scrum or the equivalent preferred
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.