The Global IT Business Services Manager (BSM) for Global Marketing serves as the business client's primary point of engagement with IT. The job encompasses the following key roles:Strategic Consulting
- Ensure an understanding of the Marketing business partner's mission, strategies and tactics. Steward the creation of an aligned IT and business strategy; drive awareness and foster reuse/reapplication of successful solutions; lead the search and application of innovative solutions; drive simplification by rationalizing redundant or overlapping technologies.Client Relationship Management
- Become "single IT point of contact" with end-to-end accountability for strategy, delivery and operations of IT delivered products and services. Develop trust-based relationships with all key client partners and steward the appropriate model and right level of engagement across the globe.Project/Initiative Management
- Demonstrates deep understanding of the SDLC for both Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies. Ensures high quality delivery against client expectations by leading and/or providing oversight for investments. Partner closely across the development and platform teams to ensure successful delivery consistent with agreed-to expectations on scope, timing and cost. Staff appropriately and effectively manage the company's spend.Service Management
- Responsible to ensure delivered products and services stay relevant, sustain high value and meet service level agreements over time. This includes clear expectation setting on SLAs e.g. availability, responsiveness, role sort, roadmap. The BSM partners with business stewards to track the deployment footprint, usage and value-realization against business-led goals and ensure timely measurement of performance. Subject matter expert on Digital
- Serving as an IT subject matter expert for the practical application of Digital solutions in the Social, Mobile & Web space (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Line, iOS, Android, etc.).Key Duties:
Related work experience/Education
- Delivery of IT solutions for global digital campaigns (Fanta, Sprite, etc.)
- Client Relationship Management
- Digital Thought Leadership
- Roadmap Management & Support
- Strategy Development
- Identification of Re-Use opportunities
- Vetting new Innovation opportunities & technologies
- Leading projects & teams
- Day-to-Day delivery of (risk plans, issue logs, critical path management)
5-7 years of relevant work experience
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
- Business Partner Knowledge: Knowledge of Digital in context of Marketing trends, competitive pressures, strategies and plans.
- IT Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in the IT industry.
- Understanding of Software as a Service solutions, management and contracting.
- Project Management: Ability to provide oversight and management to synthesize/bring synergy to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues; removing barriers and leveraging resources. Also manages Technical Governance, risk management, has experience with agile methodology and strong communication skills.
- Project Budgeting: Knowledge of project budgeting procedures. Includes financial forecasting and preparation of necessary documents (e.g., Rolling Estimate, ROI, etc.)
- Digital (brand and/or Consumer) marketing experience: Experience developing strategy and execution for small to medium scale platforms and initiatives, including Technical Agency Management, and ability to create and articulate technology strategies for addressing business challenges and opportunities; experience with mobile and social marketing
- Passion for modern technology approaches and solving technology problems in new and innovative ways.
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top