IT Business Solutions Manager
The role exists to maximize the value of IT's contribution to the business. It manages the provision of locally delivered IT services and partners with members of the local management team and other WBA stakeholders to co-create and oversee the execution of IT strategies that enable the achievement of business goals and realise the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Deliver first class customer service and maintain excellent relationships with the business at all levels by acting as a proxy to the rest of the IT community and point of escalation for IT related issues. • Understand how IT services enable the effective operation of the business and work with internal and external IT service providers to ensure conformance to SLAs and drive an agenda of continuous improvement. • Manage local IT team and vendors to deliver 1st line support for end user computing, maintenance of locally hosted servers, VPN and delivery of locally managed projects. Recommend opportunities to leverage WBA scale and ensure compliance to relevant WBA policies and standards. • Lead the co-creation of a living 3 year IT roadmap with BRUSA's the management team, Global Brands IT Account Managers and Program Managers that delivers the IT capabilities required to achieve business goals, is affordable and aligned to the Global Brands IT strategy. • Partner with finance to agree the local IT budget (including running costs investments in the IT roadmap), ensure transparency of actual forecast spend and agree how to adapt to issues and changing priorities. • Oversees IT project portfolio - raising visibility within the unit and working together with business sponsors and project managers to understand requirements, manage risks overcome issues to ensure benefits are. • Raise visibility of IT's contribution to the unit (including the IT road-map, status of IT project portfolio and service) in the broader context of the Global Brands IT strategy • Perform a Project Management / Business Analyst role on local initiatives • He/she reports into the Controller with matrix reporting into the Global Brands IT Organisation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree At least 5 years experience Demonstrate experience of the following, ideally in a multi-national FMCG or Retail environment with a complex IT landscape matrix environment.
• Customer Focused
• Standalone – operate in relative autonomy of the Global Brands IT team which is predominantly based in the UK, making evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information in complicated situations.
• IT Understanding – a broad understanding of technology, deeper in Microsoft end user computing tools infrastructure (which are delivered locally) complemented by SAP, E2Open and Qlik or similar MI tools.
• Business acumen - understands how IT contributes to business strategy and develops relationships across business IT that enable the right IT choices to maximize business value.
• IT Strategy Development – translates the business strategy into an IT roadmap communicates how it aligns to business priorities and delivers business value.
• IT Project Lifecycle management – appropriate application of project methodologies (Waterfall, Agile) demonstrates effective management of senior stakeholders.
• Communication – ability to effectively communicate key messages and specialist information to a variety of audiences at all levels of the organization. Fluent email: Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org