‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica joined the Johnson & Johnson group in 1961. Today, Janssen Pharmaceutica is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our research and development centre develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
This position is part of a team supporting Bio Research Quality & will be part of a team responsible for architecting solutions and integrating capabilities across multiple product lines related to BRQC operations & processes. This role will be the key point of contact for solutioning and integration of various Clinical & Q&C IT solutions & processes and will be the primary interface with Enterprise Architecture and other solution architects in Pharma R&D IT.
Essential tasks and responsibilities of our new IT Business Technologist/Analyst & Project Manager - Bio Research Quality & Compliance include:
- Develop and maintain a strong view of external capabilities and their ability to drive business value.
- Serve as key contact for BRQC BTLs and associated PLOs for solution architecture.
- Contribute to the product vision and roadmaps for the BRQC product lines. Work across product lines to integrate and align product strategies.
- Ensure IT strategies and standards are incorporated into roadmaps.
- Partner with PLOs to map business needs to IT capabilities, standards and products.
- Drive application rationalization and ensure lifecycle management is incorporated into product plans and release plans.
- Formulate innovative ideas and solutions on products. Review solutions offerings and assess alternatives.
- Develop recommendations based on industry trends and benchmarking in alignment with IT strategies and technology roadmaps.
- Interface with Enterprise Architecture and provides insight of emerging business needs.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business, BTL, PLO and Enterprise Architecture teams.
- Develops details business specification in coordination with business analysts.
- Reviews and test solution to be implemented.
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provide documentation as necessary, and participate in compliance activities.
- Our preferred IT Business Technologist/Analyst & Project Manager - Bio Research Quality & Compliance will possess 6+ years of relevant experience and has BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Project management certification(s) or equivalent experience required.
- Working knowledge and experience with systems in support of Quality & Compliance or Clinical Development processes is preferred
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and a proven ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments is required.
- Proven ability synthesizing leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions and representing customers/users is required.
- Experience translating business process needs into IT solutions and the ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer is required.
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations is preferred
- Ability to relate business priorities to associated technology investments, and the ability to recommend priorities based on highest business value based on multiple stakeholders’ needs is preferred.
- Broad technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations is preferred.
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is preferred.
- Successful project delivery experience. Solid understanding of critical project and program management considerations (i.e., risk, architectural, compliance, change, release, etc.), and ability to factor them into decisions and recommendations.
- Strong communication and interdependent partnering skills in global setting
- Up to 10% international travel is required
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-MalvernOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)Job Function