We are recruiting for an IT Business Technology Manager, Enterprise Quality Strategy that can be located in any J&J location in New Jersey or Pennsylvania with a preference for Bridgewater, NJ.
This role is for an IT BTL at manager level within the Enterprise Supply Chain organization, directly supporting the Enterprise Quality group. This role has a scope of both strategy and enterprise program deployment related activities. Looking for a self-motivated technology leader who can quickly come up to speed on activities and responsibilities listed below:
• Strategic partner for Quality business leadership teams and external customers
• Manage business expectations and keep business aligned to business requirements
• Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments
• Drives with Quality business partners towards standard solutions
• Coordinates with other Business Unit BTLs
• Business IT interface. Provide IT leadership and support for Enterprise Quality Systems and Solutions strategy activities such as technology assessment, Phase 0 activities, CAR preparation
• Business IT interface. Provide IT leadership and support for enterprise deployment activities such as project management, functional expertise etc.
• Supports portfolio of investments. Lead portfolio management and Instantis aspects for Enterprise Quality project portfolio
• Partner with Quality S&D as well as other organizations within JJQSS in support of strategy and execution
• Defines technology strategy for Quality business partners. Lead innovation opportunities in the Enterprise Quality Space and partner with IT. “Technology strategist” who spans multiple technology solutions. Understands competition and how they use technology
• Partner with Business and SCIT architects to lead and influence enterprise roadmap activities
• Understands core internal IT products and ability to drive business value. A critical point of contact for IT to IT service delivery. Partner with Application Services and bring awareness on ADEPT and CPI Services to business
Working Relationships / Business Partnering
• Work with Application Services to facilitate demand/resource planning and estimation coordination
• Partner with other Enterprise IT stakeholders and BUIT partners on status updates, communication etc.
• Interacts with business partners across Enterprise Quality organization pillars (QEM, Complaint Handling, PLM, Supplier Quality etc.)
• Partner with sourcing on software vendor interactions and approach as needed.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a technical concentration is required; an advanced degree is an asset.
• A well rounded IT leader with 6+ years of relevant experience is required
• Self-motivated leader who can quickly come up to speed on in progress activities
• Experience and knowledge of Agile methodology is preferred
• Program management and project execution experience is required
• SaaS project deployment experience a plus
• Resource and budget management experience required
• Excellent collaboration results with key stakeholders from Business
• Experience in Quality business areas (Complaints, QEM, Supplier Management etc.) or other regulated environments a plus
• Experience with SDLC methodology and validation in support of GxP applications is required
• Industry and domain expertise, technical knowledge of platforms and software technology is preferred
• Knowledge of business process and business strategy, experience working across multiple levels of an organization, leadership skills, creating context around key business drivers and strategic plan
• This position will require 25% domestic travel within New Jersey and Pennsylvania depending on the location of the role.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
J2W: LI NAPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Chesterbrook, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Wayne, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lancaster, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz, North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function
Business Relationship Management