An IT Client Systems Administrator job in Toledo, OH is available through Modis Engineering. The Client Relationship Manager/IT Client Systems Administrator will build relationships with clients and instill confidence and demonstrate standards of excellence. The position requires at least 4 years of IT experience working directly with clients and end users, along with Sales or Account Management experience. This is a full-time direct hire position with a growing IT company dedicated to servicing client needs and providing a competitive advantage.
IT Client Systems Admin job responsibilities include:
• Translate IT and technically-oriented topics into easy to understand terms or business goals/objectives for client decision makers, executives, and principles.
• Act as client advocate both internally with staff and externally with client vendors.
• Engages appropriate internal personnel and experts as applicable to meet client needs, manages/participates in communications flow between client and our staff.
• Manage client expectations, keep client informed as issues or projects progress, and forecast and anticipate client needs, future improvements, and projects.
• On-site and remote end user Desktop and Workstation technical support, including investigating user problems and identifying their source; determining possible solutions; testing and implementing solutions.
• Provide on-going operational support including operating systems releases, upgrades, service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates, and any system change activities
• Performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning for all end-user systems, and diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve PC hardware and software issues.
• New PC and system builds - implement new computers and systems for users; migrate users from old to new PC's.
• 4+ years of IT experience including working directly with end users.
• Ability to install, configure, and maintain personal computers, and related hardware and software.
• Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
• Proven Customer Service and interpersonal skills from working with clients and end users.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, etc.), and knowledge of PC and laptop hardware architectures (including but not limited to disk drives, RAM, CPU, motherboards, power supplies, NICs, PCI-E).
• Troubleshooting and setup knowledge of Microsoft Office suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), and Configuring Microsoft Exchange accounts within Microsoft Outlook.
• Knowledge in virus, spyware, and malware detection and removal. Familiar with various Anti-Virus and security software applications. Configuring and troubleshooting peripherals such as local and network printers, scanners, etc.
• Mobile devices, smart phones, and tablets configuration and troubleshooting as it pertains to hardware, network connectivity, e-mail accounts, etc.
• Basic/Intermediate knowledge of protocols such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, IMAP/POP3, FTP, Telnet, SSH, SMB, etc., networking concepts such as Ethernet, IP, and TCP/UDP, Active Directory user and computer accounts (password changes, lockouts, group membership), and of rack, tower, and blade server hardware.
If you are interested in this IT Client Systems Admin job in Toledo, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Kathy Becher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-328-5249.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.