Our Holland-based client is looking for a strong IT support person to manage the communications functions including all telephony, AV and app support. This position is contract with potential for hire.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to manage all telephony devices and systems including analog and digital phone systems, desktop phones, soft phones and mobile phones.
• Experience establishing international communicating standards for mobile phone and data services.
• Must have the know-how to provide A/V support for company meetings as well as recommending and implementing A/V solutions for our conference rooms.
• Management of software services and systems.
• Research new collaborative technologies to continually improve the client's communication applications and systems.
• Will need to endure the client's network infrastructure will support data, voice, and video traffic reliably.
• Be a reliable source for backups of all servers and for providing technical system support to users.
All interested candidates should email a current resume to Kristen.email@example.com or call 616-451-7000.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.