Top 3 Skills:
1. 5+ years of experience in risk and compliance
2. 2+ years of Lead experience
3. Experience with of policies and procedures- (COBIT, ITIL,) (SOX, PCI, HIPPA)
* Experience with of policies and procedures; governance practices and control frameworks (COBIT, ITIL,); and regulatory obligations (SOX, PCI, HIPPA) as it relates to information systems.
* Experience with information technology general controls concepts in the areas of systems development (including design, implementation and/or assessment toward solutions), change management, computer operations.
* Understanding of various operating system platforms including Windows 200X, UNIX, etc.
* Knowledge of relational database security concepts and platforms, including Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer and DB2.
* Knowledge of enterprise network and systems architecture concepts and technologies, including but not limited to enterprise directory, enterprise integration architecture, and identity & access management.
* Knowledge of security controls for internet facing e-commerce
* Professional certification or designations such as CISA, CISM, CISSP or PCI-QSA highly recommended.
* Public accounting experience preferred.
* Ability to work and communicate in a team environment using strong communication skills.
* Ability to analyze and solve problems independently.
* Ability to prioritize work efforts between team members.
* Ability to interact with include all levels of management and independent auditors.
* Must possess an understanding of the retail industry.
* The successful candidate will have strong IT audit and compliance experience, proven leading skills, and strong verbal and written skills.
* Personal qualities include ongoing independence, professionalism, objectivity, a respected internal consultant with a high degree of integrity and respect for maintaining confidentiality.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.