IT Controls Manager, SOX Advisory Team
Are you a forward thinking analytical genius who thrives on being a key contributor in a high energy financial services organization? Do you want to work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where your contributions are recognized, successes are elevated and effort is rewarded?
Our accountants are masters of accounting principles with a flawless understanding of the full end to end accounting process. You will be surrounded by intellectually curious accounting professionals every day, all with the end goal of creating a seamless, well managed client experience. As the demand for skilled accountants is at an all time high – Capital One can provide an environment where you can excel in your career while still maintaining a work life balance that others will desire. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
You and Capital One – Better. Together.
- Point of contact between the business and the risk office for IT SOX controls.
- Perform risk managements activities over IT SOX controls.
- Advising control owners on IT SOX controls.
- Evaluate adequacy of control coverage of SOC1 reports relied on as part of the overall SOX control framework.
- Monitor the completion of SOX testing by the risk offices and contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Audit / IT Controls
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification
- 5 years of experience in Auditing and Control Evaluation
- 2 years of experience of people management experience
- 5 years of experience in SOX controls
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position