About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD's credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD's credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD's Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada. Job Description The IT Data Specialist provides technical leadership across a broad range of data analysis functions including data modeling, structured query language (SQL), data quality, data profiling, extract-transform-load (ETL), metadata enrichment and management, data provenance and lineage, report design and other specialized data management functions. Works independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions on various projects ranging in larger projects. Job Requirements • Subject Matter Expert on technical environment/ tools for own area of expertise.
• Subject Matter Expert on business processes and procedures, as well as broader organizational issues and technology.
• Advanced knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective.
• Primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware/ software support and/or development of technical solutions.
• Works autonomously as a senior/lead on a diverse range of tasks and is relied upon to coach/ educate others.
• Manages and directs activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions on larger projects.
• Assignments are highly complex and multi-faceted.
• Acts as a key resource in the exchange of technical information for project teams, the business and/or outside vendors.
• Needs the ability to create complex data driven models in support of business analysis teams.
• Able to build and construct data structures that can support real time integration as well as analytical off line information.
• Assignments to support the mapping of data to a canonical financial services model to support application development and integration of Restful API's
• Able to create temporary data bases and data structures based on project driven requirements from both technical partners as well as business partner requirements. Qualifications • Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• 5-7 years related experience
• Demonstrated ability to utilize MS Tools including MS Access / MS Excel / Macros to to assist with Data Analysis
• Demonstrated Ability to read/process Mainframe data sets and prepare Reporting/Analysis on PC
• Demonstrated ability to use SAS/PCSAS in analyzing Mainframe Core Processor Data, e.g. Proc
• Understanding of Mainframe Dataset/GDG organization and Job Control Language
• Demonstrated ability to perform Mainframe to PC based File Transfers using Industry Standard Tools
• Knowledge of TS2 / FDR Credit Card Core Processing Systems desired
• Knowledge of TS2 / FDR Data Organization / Table Structures highly desired Hours 8 am - 5 pm M-F Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware City (Primary) Wilmington ProvState 2 Maine City(s) 2 Falmouth
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.