About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The IT Data Specialist (ETL Lead Developer) provides technical leadership across a broad range of data analysis functions including data modeling, structured query language (SQL), data quality, data profiling, extract-transform-load (ETL), metadata enrichment and management, data provenance and lineage, report design and other specialized data management functions. Works independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions on various projects ranging in larger projects. Job Requirements • Subject Matter Expert on technical environment/ tools for own area of expertise.
• Subject Matter Expert on business processes and procedures, as well as broader organizational issues and technology.
• Advanced knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective.
• Primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware/ software support and/or development of technical solutions.
• Works autonomously as a senior/lead on a diverse range of tasks and is relied upon to coach/ educate others.
• Manages and directs activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions on larger projects.
• Assignments are highly complex and multi-faceted.
• Acts as a key resource in the exchange of technical information for project teams, the business and/or outside vendors.
• Generally reports to a Senior Manager or Executive. Qualifications Required:
• Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• 5-7 years related experience
• Hands-On experience and proficiency with Informatica
• Experience in a technical lead role managing both on-site and offshore resources developing ETL processes via Informatica
• Proven hands-on experience utilizing SQL, Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Loader, Microsoft DTS and T-SQL, VBScript, and Perl, DOS or UNIX shell scripting for manipulating large volumes of data to and from enterprise systems, as well as experience manipulating flat-files, EBCDIC to ASCII conversion, and non-relational data
• Experience with Web development and Web Services is a plus.
• Experience with FSLDM (Financial services logical data model) Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel ProvState 2 Maine City(s) 2 Falmouth ProvState 3 South Carolina City(s) 3 Greenville
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.