- Develops complex application components and integrations for multiple B2B Contract Sales Systems, including Salesforce, Compensation, and or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Executes complete life cycle for complex application components based on functional requirements; considers computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Codes intermediate to complex application components based on design specifications, while adhering to defined programming standards, structured coding techniques, and development methodologies
- Demonstrates ability to learn and apply basic and advanced features and functions of systems, processes, technology standards, and methodologies relevant to day-to-day responsibilities
- Demonstrates understanding of relational database structures and SQL
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Develops detailed technical specifications for intermediate to complex application components
- Performs intermediate to advanced maintenance and problem resolution for a component or element of an application
- Demonstrates understanding of problem escalation procedures
- Ability to coordinate across multiple business areas and Departments
- Must be willing to support 24/7 On-Call rotations, supporting several applications
Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience;
Graduate degree preferred
3-6 years experience in related field
- Integration experience - Web Services, SOAP, REST - 3-6 years
- RDBMS skills - 3-6 years (Oracle and Salesforce, preferred)
- Unix / Linux, including shell scripting - 3-6 years
- SDLC / AGILE
- ETL Tools (DataStage preferred)
Preferred, but not required:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- Salesforce APEX
- Salesforce Adminstrator Certification
- Salesforce Developer Cer
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace – whether your workplace is an office, home, school or car.