This senior role will be accountable for hands-on leadership, management, and delivery of CCNA IT's B2B ecommerce & Strategic initiatives. Leading the technology vision and strategy for the highly visible North America B2B ecommerce platform, this leader will be responsible for planning, execution, and successful delivery of the innovative and differentiating capabilities that would meet the B2B ecommerce needs of the North America franchised system. The ideal candidate must have a passion for staying abreast of advancements in ecommerce technologies and be able to demonstrate a successful track record in governing and delivering multi-tenet ecommerce platforms.
In addition, this leader will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of strategic IT initiatives that has business and IT cross-functional impacts across the CCNA and the system. Facilitating cross-functional teams, you will provide leadership and overall management of all project work streams to ensure that desired outcomes are delivered successfully and with quality. Primary Responsibilities
- Lead design, build, and delivery of high quality ecommerce solutions; supporting the required B2B ecommerce business capabilities
- Oversee Demand Control Processes, Resource Planning/Scheduling, Delivery Monitoring, Financial Control, and Value Measurement of the Cloud Solution Portfolio under management
- Partner strategically with the senior business and IT leaders across the Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), Corporate, CONA and other leaders across the Coca-Cola system, to understand the strategic ecommerce goals, align roadmaps, identify the collaboration/sharing opportunities, and drive innovation
- Provide subject matter expertise around the design, development and packaging of re-usable ecommerce components and services that could be easily leverage across the system; positioning CCNA as the franchise leader in the B2B ecommerce domain
- Implement agile program/project management policies, standards, and procedures to ensure consistent and transparent execution across the portfolio. Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates on current activities to all stakeholders including CCNA CIO & Business Executives.
- Collaborate closely with CONA and other participating bottlers to understand strategic alignment opportunities, identify dependencies/risks, define mitigation plans, and balance challenging trade-offs between short/long term goals/priorities, architectural decisions, and holistic value across the portfolio.
- Ensure successful execution of ecommerce strategies, architecture guidelines and standards
- Maintain influential knowledge of fast evolving ecommerce trends and solutions offerings across various platforms and bolt-ons
- Work closely with various external partner(s) through all aspects of solution delivery and enforce CCNA IT's governance and controls framework. Simultaneously attain continuous improvements in service delivery and cost effectiveness
- Model a culture that improves the organization's comfort with the speed of change, challenging assumptions, relentless pursuit of improvement - all with a high sense of personal accountability.
- Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization and provide career coaching and direction to team members
- Serve as a trusted advisor to key business and IT groups and their leadership teams, by providing thought leadership, compelling communications and proficient execution
- BA/BS required
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Business, Management or industry-related curriculum preferred
- MBA preferred
Additional Skills (Preferred)
- Deep and wide familiarity with ecommerce Architecture, System Design and Development
- World Class Program & Project Execution: ability to manage the delivery of multiple complex and large scale solution development initiatives (>$5 MM) across different functional/technical areas.
- 8+ years of experience in IT architecture, technical design, and large-scale solution delivery. 7+ years of increasing managerial responsibility.
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with clients as a technical expert and able to translate technical concepts into simple terminology for business client of various levels
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations
- Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications/systems using agile methodologies and automation tool sets
- Passionate about identifying and solving problems for customers with the ability to uncover business needs through direct interaction as well as quantitative or qualitative research to define compelling solutions
- Ability to communicate with architects regarding technical design trade-offs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement
- Foster a metrics-driven culture to drive accountability and transparency
- Self-starter, self-confident and assured in personal abilities
Leadership Behaviors: ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
- Project management certifications
- Consulting experience
- Experience with ERP systems like SAP and CRM's like Salesforce.com
- Experience in CloudCraze ecommerce Solution
- Continuous Integration/Delivery experience
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersDRIVE INNOVATION:
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)INSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.