The IT Director will work directly with our senior CCNA HR Leadership team, GBS shared services organization and Global IT (GIT) to identify, build and deploy world class capabilities required to improve the associate experience, increase productivity for CCNA and effectively manage people. These technologies include development and deployment of all of the following types of technologies including:
- Enterprise HR systems (SAP, Workday and CONCUR),
- Best of breed software as a service solutions
- Deployment of enterprise collaboration tools (Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Salesforce, etc.)
- End User Client Technologies (CCNA Movers, PC, Mobile, Web)
The director will manage a team comprised of associates, contractors, and vendor partners. They will ensure solutions are user-friendly, meet TCCC security and quality standards while delivering within schedule and budget. The job scope includes:
- Providing leadership and guidance to IT team members and business clients
- Defining IT roadmaps for the Human Resources and People Management Systems
- Managing the pipeline of work and building the annual business plan
- Developing a high performing team to meet objectives
- Work collaboratively with IT partners (GIT North America Solutions, BIG, Vendors) to deliver user friendly solutions on time and within budget
- Manage vendor relationships
- Ensure continuous stable operations
- Improve processes and tools to optimize our ability to deliver effectively
- Are passionate about identifying and solving problems for customers. You know how to uncover their needs through direct interaction as well as quantitative or qualitative research. Based on this understanding, you define compelling solutions that address those needs (i.e. critical thinking).
- Understand modern technologies and systems. You can have credible conversations with architects about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance. You can easily translate these concepts into simple terminology for business clients.
- Can use a variety of levers to move a diverse group toward an objective. You have demonstrated that you can work across multiple teams including strategy, marketing, operations, finance, procurement and legal to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Are highly productive. You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time and deliver results consistently.
- Are a leader with the ability to set high but reachable goals, clearly communicate those goals to employees and then infuse the team with a sense of purpose and urgency in attainment of those goals.
- You are an effective people manager. You know how to nurture talent and bring the best out of our people while assisting in their career growth.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to key business groups and their leadership teams, by providing thought leadership, compelling communications and superb execution
- Drive technology strategy and execution for the success of a set of capabilities from ideation to delivery. Own a multi-year technology roadmap linked to business value.
- Evolve our technology and services delivery model to help create business value by enabling work processes, operating efficiencies and technology enhancements.
- Provide creative solutions and innovative ideas for difficult cross discipline issues
- Lead end to end delivery of solutions across the lifecycle: discovery, design/ architecture, development and operationalization in an outsourced model.
- Enforce IT standards and processes, including standard SDLC methodology when applicable.
- Perform complex vendor management in delivery of an integrated solution.
- Ensure alignment with other technologies supported by key partners in Enterprise Architecture and Global IT.
- Manage multiple projects and budgets simultaneously, prioritize, and proactively communicate issues and decisions.
- Identify necessary metrics to measure the progress and effectiveness of projects.
- Inspire and manage highly distributed external teams (contractors, agencies, integrators).
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new and emerging technologies.
Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 10+ years managing large scale products or programs, 7+ years in enterprise technology.
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersINSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top