Companies that standout on the marketing sides of their businesses today are nimble and flexible. The IT delivery and support model must evolve to match the entrepreneurial pace found in successful marketing based businesses. To meet client needs in a more agile and accountable way, CCNA IT is transitioning to a dev-ops model. Part of this transition is providing the marketing organization with a resource that can closely understand the business, lead teams to make operations more efficient and scalable, and quickly identify solutions to problems the business faces. The same IT team must also be able to manage solution development, deployment and operations, forming an "end-to-end" practice to fully enable the business.
The IT Client Engagement Lead for Marketing Operations will work closely with the marketing team to understand their needs, help the marketing team roadmap desired system functionality, identify ways to improve marketing efficiency or effectiveness, oversee delivery of scalable capabilities and be responsible for supporting all systems used by the marketing team. This position will unlock value by capitalizing on CCNA consumer and enterprise capabilities, including cloud based infrastructure and services, marketing technology and consumer database capabilities, best in class SaaS solutions like the ESKO packaging graphics system, scalable automation platforms like Salesforce, as well as cutting edge new technology areas like internet of things and machine learning. This IT Director will own the marketing client relationship and oversee a team that identifies, delivers and operates solutions for the marketing business. This Director will also ensure our work meets internal security and quality standards while delivering within schedule and budget.Job scope:
- Own relationships with marketing clients in brand marketing, IMC, connections planning and marketing finance, making sure marketing has a single point of contact for any services needed from IT
- Manage a Marketing Operations Group Manager (FTE) as well as a team of vendors and consultants to support the marketing operations area
- Work with the eCommerce & Marketing Operations Solution Strategist to identify, deliver, deploy and operate systems that enable marketing efficiency, scale and effectiveness
- Create IT roadmaps for the marketing business that introduce, integrate or modernize various systems over time
- Oversee and handle client relationships related to the pipeline of development and delivery for new capabilities
- Build the annual business plan with the marketing clients and marketing finance
- Work collaboratively with IT partners (North America, Global IT, BIG, CCR, vendors) to deliver solutions on time and within budget
- Manage vendor relationships
- Ensure continuous stable operations
- Improve the processes and tools used to deliver solutions
Required for the role:
- You are passionate about identifying and solving problems for clients. You know how to uncover their needs through direct interaction as well as quantitative or qualitative research. Based on this understanding, you define compelling solutions that address those needs (i.e. critical thinking).
- You understand modern web/SaaS technologies and systems. You can have credible conversations with architects about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance. You can easily translate these concepts into simple terminology for marketing and ecommerce business clients.
- You know how to move a diverse group toward an objective. You have demonstrated that you can work across multiple teams including areas like strategy, marketing, finance and legal to ensure the team meets objectives.
- You are highly productive. You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time and deliver results consistently.
- You are a leader with the ability to set high but reachable goals, clearly communicate those goals to employees and then infuse the team with a sense of purpose and urgency in attainment of those goals.
- You are an effective people manager. You know how to nurture talent and bring the best out of our people while assisting in their career growth.
- You have a very low ego-to-talent ratio. You are great at what you do and confident in your ability to deliver. At the same time, you are self-critical and constantly look for ways to improve your own performance.
- Serve as the single point of contact for the marketing business, providing thought leadership, clear communications and superb execution.
- Work with the business to identify technology strategy and needs for new capabilities.
- Own a multi-year technology roadmap linked to business value.
- Evolve our technology and services delivery model to help create business value by enabling work processes, operating efficiencies and technology enhancements.
- Provide creative solutions and innovative ideas for difficult cross discipline issues.
- Own end-to-end delivery of solutions back to clients across the lifecycle: discovery, design/ architecture, development and operations.
- Enforce IT standards and processes, including full agile or standard SDLC when applicable.
- Perform complex vendor management in delivery and operations of an integrated solution.
- Ensure alignment with other technologies supported by key partners in Enterprise Architecture and Global IT.
- Manage multiple projects and budgets simultaneously, prioritize, and proactively communicate issues and decisions.
- Identify necessary metrics to measure the progress and effectiveness of projects.
- Inspire and manage highly distributed external teams (contractors, agencies, integrators).
- Provide exceptional customer service, including development of routine connections with key marketing leaders and marketing senior leadership.
- Multitask when necessary, adapt to changing priorities, be decisive and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new and emerging technologies.
Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- 10+ years managing clients, large scale products or programs or enterprise technology focused on marketing
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies - Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Working knowledge of associated platforms and technologies, including, Salesforce.com, Adobe CQ/Experience Manager, Amazon Web Services, API framework (Service Oriented Architecture), Analytics (Web, Reporting, Campaign, Predictive), and knowledge of application architecture patterns.
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top