Oracle Application Labs (OAL) "implements, maintains, upgrades and extends" the applications that Oracle requires to meet its rapidly changing business requirements and provides a showcase for Oracle's products. Oracle Application Labs influences the direction and strategy for Oracle's products through collaborative and often pioneering involvement in business applications.
Are you results driven and passionate about execution? Are you someone with a proven leadership ability to lead multiple projects with complex interdependencies in a global environment? Are you someone with a natural ability to influence others and work effectively in a matrix environment?
The Service Contracts/Installed Base New Initiatives team within OAL is seeking a results driven individual to lead the team. You will be responsible for leading the transition of Service Contracts and Installed Base to Fusion applications based portfolio. These applications and solutions are critical to Oracle as they are used to drive Oracle's Support line of business.
This position is for a highly dynamic individual with a strong background in a) leading the design and development/implementation of back office solutions in the Order to Cash process flow with emphasis on Service Contracts / Installed base. b) Designing and developing custom applications and integrations The candidate should have a proven record of playing a strategic role as well as hands on execution role.
• Provide leadership services to manage the Fusion based implementations and various dependencies with other cross functional areas
• Strong communication skills and ability to communicate up, down and across the organization boundaries.
• Partner with the business team to establish and manage the roadmap for transition to Fusion applications
• Lead and manage the implementation of Fusion Service Contracts / Installed Base. Partner with various teams to manage dependencies, manage the overall implementation plan
• Skills to manage and coordinate complex tasks with various stake holders.
• Ability to effectively interact with sub teams in all time zones to support a global implementation
Desired Industry Experience:
• Overall experience of 10 to 15 years in software coding, development and/or implementation
• Experience managing and leading large back office implementations
• Experience designing and implementing complex back office integrations/ custom applications
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
Work with a world class team to develop, implement, and support cutting edge Oracle technology.
Manages teams supporting and/or implementing multi-functional and/or multi-location projects and/or systems. Defines, documents and manages scope, expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria. Develops and manages an effective risk mitigation strategy for the project(s).
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations. Successful track record as a manager. Detailed knowledge of technical and business concepts of a number of related applications areas. BA/BS degree preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.