To compete in marketing and ecommerce based businesses today requires nimbleness and flexibility. The IT delivery and support model must evolve to match the entrepreneurial pace of these businesses. To meet client needs in a more agile and accountable way, CCNA IT is transitioning to a dev-ops model. Part of this transition is providing the marketing and ecommerce groups additional technical resources that can understand the business and quickly identify solutions to problems the business faces. The same IT team must also be able to manage solution development, deployment and operations, forming an "end-to-end" practice to fully enable the business.
This IT Director position will partner with the marketing operations and ecommerce IT client engagement directors and with the ecommerce and marketing business teams to roadmap desired system functionality, deliver scalable capabilities and support the systems used in marketing operations and ecommerce. This role has responsibility for end-to-end architecture of the systems and solutions within the marketing operations and ecommerce areas and will work closely with other technical architects within CCNA and TCCC to transform marketing and ecommerce business opportunities into comprehensive integrated solutions that deliver differentiating capabilities for CCNA. This position will unlock value by capitalizing on CCNA consumer and enterprise capabilities, including cloud based infrastructure and services, marketing technology and consumer database capabilities, best in class SaaS solutions like the ESKO packaging graphics system, scalable automation platforms like Salesforce, as well as cutting edge new technology areas like internet of things and machine learning. This director will manage teams to identify, deliver and operate solutions across the ecommerce and marketing businesses, as well as build strong and lasting partnerships with those business clients. Job scope:
- Accountable for end-to-end architecture of all systems and solutions used in marketing operations and ecommerce
- Work with IT client engagement leads to set vision and strategy for technology used in the marketing and ecommerce areas to accelerate revenue growth and creating competitive advantage
- Provide leadership and guidance to IT client engagement leads and business clients
- Define IT roadmaps for the marketing operations and ecommerce businesses
- Manage the pipeline of development and delivery for new capabilities
- Build, maintain and manage the team that will support the marketing operations and ecommerce businesses
- Propose and run proof of concepts for new technologies which could result in differentiating capabilities for the business
- Lead the transition of new technologies into repeatable/usable frameworks
- Work collaboratively with IT partners (North America, Global IT, BIG, CCR, vendors) to deliver solutions on time and within budget
- Manage vendor relationships
- Ensure continuous stable operations
- Improve the processes and tools used to deliver solutions
Keys to success in the role:
- Very strong functional skills with 7+ years of IT architecture experience, preferably with 2 years providing architectural oversight or managing dev-ops models in the marketing or ecommerce areas
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of CCNA marketing and/or ecommerce business models and systems used for content production, online selling, rights and contract management, media buying, marketing asset management and content management
- Proven experience in integration of highly complex enterprise applications and surrounding mobile & web solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Experience in setting architectural direction and successful track record of delivering strategic solutions
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platforms including platform strength, limitations and mitigation strategies
- Understanding of best practices and design trade-offs, with the ability to communicate design choices in business terms
- Strong customer focus and push for value & improvement
- Successfully self-motivated and self-managed
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical solutions that drive up efficiency
- Serve as a trusted advisor to IT client engagement leads and the marketing and ecommerce businesses by providing thought leadership, clear communications and superb execution.
- Drive technology strategy and execution for new capabilities from ideation to delivery and even operations. Help the client engagement leads develop multi-year technology roadmap linked to business value.
- Evolve our technology, delivery and support models to help create business value by enabling work processes, operating efficiencies and technology enhancements.
- Lead end-to-end delivery of solutions across the lifecycle: discovery, design/ architecture, development and operations.
- Enforce IT standards and processes, including full agile or standard SDLC when applicable.
- Perform complex vendor management in delivery and operations of an integrated solution.
- Ensure alignment with other technologies supported by key partners in Enterprise Architecture and Global IT.
- Manage multiple projects and budgets simultaneously, prioritize, and proactively communicate issues and decisions.
- Inspire and manage highly distributed external teams (contractors, agencies, integrators).
- Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new and emerging technologies.
Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- 10+ years managing large scale products or programs, 7+ years in enterprise technology, marketing systems or ecommerce systems
- Experience in dev-ops delivery/support models as well as iterative software delivery methodologies - Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Working knowledge of associated platforms and technologies, including, Salesforce.com, Magento, Cloud Craze, Adobe CQ/Experience Manager and Illustrator/Marketing Cloud, Amazon Web Services, API framework (Service Oriented Architecture), Analytics (Web, Reporting, Campaign, Predictive), and knowledge of application architecture patterns.
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colajourney.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.