Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Director, Digital Products & Solutions.
Johnson and Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics. Johnson and Johnson Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, oral health and women's health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
At Johnson and Johnson Inc. our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing consumers with some of the most world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , BENYLIN® , NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more.
The Consumer Strategic Plan outlines an aggressive growth agenda with very clear Where to Play choices, and How to Win capabilities identified. The New Way of Marketing (NWOM) was established as a core How to Win strategy to make brand building a clear source of competitive advantage, enabling us to achieve scale in our marketing investment and productivity gains by driving consistent multi-region creation and execution of big global ideas across our Mega Brands. As part of that, Digital is firmly rooted as a priority capability that we must advance in order to help make us a world class brand building organization.
The IT Director of Digital Products and Solutions leads the WW Product Line Organization across our Digital Channels, and is responsible for Shaping and directing the technology product strategy for digital products and solutions informed by the overall business strategy set out by the Digital center of excellence, whilst overseeing our PLO product leaders in the delivery of technology solutions and feature development to meet Johnson & Johnson Consumers Global digital needs.
This role will work closely with all partners across the WW Digital Channels organization, connecting the PLO with the Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE), Regional IT teams, Application Services, and WW Digital PMO. The ideal candidate is a Marketing Technology thought leader in the digital marketing space, with expertise in a broad range of digital capabilities including web, mobile, DAM, CRM, eCommerce/eRetail, Omnichannel, video, social and SEO marketing, with a proven track record of being able to lead and deliver digital capabilities globally.
Desire to achieve the best customer experience through user-centered design, a test-and-learn culture and modern digital technology is a must.
- Spearhead the product strategy vision and lead the WW Digital PLO team in the development and delivery of their respective product areas
- Own and drive delivery of an integrated product roadmap and digital technology capabilities, ensuring focus on business needs and establishing clear KPIs in collaboration with business product owners.
- Develop talent that can lead the successful delivery of modern approaches to global omnichannel capabilities, and create a source of competitive advantage for J&J Consumer brands.
- Drive a test-and-learn culture throughout the team to transform product ideas into actionable POCs and projects, incorporating overall business objectives, market needs and financial drivers.
- Create and manage a disciplined process to ensure the product portfolio evolves, with new ideas that are evaluated and integrated into the product roadmap on a continual basis.
- Develop strong partnership with digital marketers and engineering teams to create a collaborative “one team” environment and culture
- Mentor and coach the PLO organization to develop a PLO community of practice that champions a user-centered culture of innovation, and relentless focus on results
- Provide leadership, guidance and management for all PLO team members
- Represent the Consumer PLO in Enterprise Architecture forums such as the EDC and FEA to ensure overall linkage of individual technology needs with the wider digital platform within J&J.
- Play a key role in providing a view “over the horizon” in Marketing Technology to define future generations of products.
- Partner with our wider IT community to ensure all aspects of technology needs are considered in the selection and integration of new technologies
- Provide clear direction for the digital capability team in meeting the needs of our consumer business. Determine key roles and resources needed.
- Drive as well as challenge best practices across the PLO and put in place processes which focus on consistency, quality/compliance, cost and speed.
- Manage departmental finances, capital planning, costing of digital services, reporting on engineering progress and executing primary project initiatives
- Advocate the building in of compliance into to all work. Focus on automation and consistency of compliance to minimize impacts on digital initiatives
- Develop deep insights into the needs of our customers, markets and communities.
- Forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise
- Partner with global and regional teams to drive alignment of standards and common approaches across the enterprise
- Monitor industry trends and provide inputs into product and technology selections
- Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- Translate insights into viable products and solutions that create value
- Work closely with the DCOE and brand teams to develop an understanding of the impact of technology on marketing strategies and processes
- Define, implement and maintain governance processes that are needed to meet digital business goals
- Maintain a strong understanding of our technical architecture
- Lead meetings with senior members of our business organizations and digital brand marketing teams ensuring they drive to the best strategic outcomes
- Ensure key DPE guiding principles are advocated, followed and become the way of working across the team
- Take ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development of self and others
- Hire and manage digital experts who bring the expertise we need to drive our agreed business outcomes
- Provide technical guidance to team and ensure they deliver to the needed quality, cost, time and consistency
- Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
- Empower people to act with speed, agility, and accountability
- Demonstrate a global and enterprise-wide mindset
- Balance short and long-term strategic choices
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Architecture, User Experience Design, or Computer Science, or similar field is required.
- 10+ years leading product development of digital capabilities and delivering large scale, high-availability and high-performance digital applications, for large companies, is required.
- Solutions-oriented expertise in implementation of modern platforms that transform consumer experience including Content Management, Customer Account Management, Marketing/CRM, and Digital Asset Management is required
- Proven track record of delivering multiple large, complex projects that meet with business requirements to schedule and budget
- Proven track record of defining and managing business process change across multiple digital delivery organizations
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end technology stack, including hosting, networking, virtual infrastructure, monitoring, web servers, caching, database, CMS, front-end, microservices, and front-end frameworks is required
- Deep understanding of industry best in clast Digital software vendors and partners
- Extensive knowledge of managing digital platforms and the setup and management of teams which deploy on these platforms is required
- Strong experience with SDLC methodology and quality assurance processes
- Prior experience in online marketing and/or advertising as well as user experience design is required
- Understanding of issues covering site architecture, user-interface and navigation along with familiarity with software quality assurance processes is required
- Experience working in a consumer healthcare, marketing, agency or media organization is required
- Experience in Agile methodology and Test Driven Development , QA automation, and DevOps processes is required
- Impeccable business partnering and collaboration skills in working with delivery teams, business partners, agencies and stakeholders is required
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment
- An ability to analyse and understand data and trends and advise process improvement plans to address opportunity areas identified. Evidence of a clear Strategic approach to problem solving and driving an organization forward
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.