Job Description: Responsible for the development and/or enforcement of corporate and business group information security policies to protect Intel's information assets and intellectual property. Develop and lead corporate level information security awareness and training programs. Research and develop security technologies for the corporation. Determine sources of requirements and standards for compliance. May monitor, audit, or executes security controls and tools on one or more of Intel's computing and communications environments and/or enterprise applications such as SAP to ensure business acceptable exposure levels to Intel's information assets and intellectual property on those systems. Recommends and drives additional security controls to meet current and future needs. Drive the development of security capabilities within the security industry and Intel. May be engaged in other information security or risk management projects. Requires thorough knowledge of security practices, procedures, and capabilities in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work. Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Skills and experience required includes a BS in CS, CE, IT, Sys IE, or EE; Thorough understanding of the Information Security Common Body's of Knowledge; CISSP or equivalent Certification required.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Assures that documentation is properly maintained as part of the Business Continuity Program Management.
• Establishes DR testing methodologies; and facilitates the drill process or testing of Mission Critical and Business critical Systems.
• Assures that recovery procedures are effective for the restoration of key resources and for the resumption of critical business processes.
• Drive and challenge support units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
• Identify vulnerabilities through a Risk Assessment process and subsequently coordinate with support units to address such points of failure appropriately.
• Ensure the consistency, adequacy and maintenance of disaster recovery planning documents.
• Ensure an enterprise risk mitigation perspective, identifying how individual system recovery plans will align with one another and the entity as a whole.
• Hold the support units accountable for their plans. Motivate, educate, and guide the IT support teams in the understanding of disaster recover concepts, standards, practices, industry tools, issues and regulatory requirements.
• Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
• Participate in meetings and groups to maintain positive user relationships. Participate as core team members in various projects, researching the best way to implement solutions for the long term.
• Analyze and evaluate complex Information Technology technical strategies and systems for compatibility with existing systems, and compliance to company's and known industry standards, and consistency with company's long-term business needs, strategies and policies.
• Stay abreast of new technologies through internal and external media and courses, quickly learning and applying these technologies as needed to solve company's business problems.
• Work to assure the lowest total cost of ownership and greatest value for company's while providing the requested functionality to meet user and system requirements.
• 5 years related business experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience in Computer Science, Database Administration, MIS or Electrical Engineering required.
• Requires knowledge of operating systems, relational database architecture, client/server technology, computer science, business data processing, database analysis and design theory skills, information engineering skills, transaction processing systems, relational database architecture, wide and local area networks, communications protocols, real-time systems, mission-critical systems, industry standards and SOX/ PCI regulations, and various types of computer terminal equipment.
• Demonstrated analytical skills, problem solving skills and project management skills.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to provide team leadership to various group levels of knowledge and sophistication.
• Extensive training in engineering disciplines including systems programming, systems design, computer technology and software disciplines.
• Operations management, project management, and system implementation management skills.
• Strong architectural, planning and engineering skills are required. Must be capable of using an architecture driven process to go from concept to the finished product.
• Knowledge of Archer Business Continuity Management a plus.
• Strong individual engineering skills are also a must.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.