Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Janssen), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for IT Enablement Lead, to join their IT Enablement Team. This position is focused on the Commercial and Research & Development space and is based out of Raritan, New Jersey.
Janssen discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases & vaccines, and cardiovascular & metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssen.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us.
A leader joining the IT enablement team at Janssen Pharmaceuticals to lead global initiatives across the Pharma IT technology landscape in collaboration with key IT and business stakeholders.
Define and implement strategies to better enable the Pharma IT organization:
- Enable key IT initiatives across the global pharma landscape by utilizing expertise to ensure world class project planning and execution
- Create and deploy key processes to streamline the organization
- Identify process gaps and drive resolution and efficiencies allowing smoother operation of Pharma programs
- Bringing consistency and efficiency across the organization ensuring best practices are established and followed
- Drive a holistic approach to global Enterprise initiatives
- Provide conduit and mediate gaps between Pharma IT and Application Services /Global Technology Solutions
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Leads a cross functional team in a global Pharma IT organization
- Responsible to drive consensus between multiple stakeholders and get agreements on the process and related activities
- Identify and document the process and address any related gaps
- Manages the risks and issues and pro-actively leads and resolves escalations
- Develops a partnership with the key stakeholders and IT functions such as the Product line owners, Business technology leaders, IT architecture, Application Services and Global Technology Solutions
- Develop and manage metrics and dashboards
- Perform pro-active analysis and identification of the gaps in the IT landscape related to lifecycle management with the objective to bring technology to the current standard
In this position the IT Lead is able to:
- Work to agreed annual goals and objectives with peers and management
- Leverage experience to make informed decisions during execution of agreed goals
- Lead and coordinate implementation approaches across a wide field of IT technology either in a project lead or advisory capacity
- Incorporate stakeholder requirements fully into account when making proposals and/or carrying out work
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years IT work experience is required.
- Strong IT Technology knowledge of application landscape and Infrastructure required.
- Strong Program/Project Management experience required.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment and collaborate with peers in a professional manner required.
- Strong Partnering and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Experience working across diverse, indirect enterprise level global matrixed teams is highly preferred.
- Excellence in oral and written communication.
- Familiarity with process and tools to map and manage the IT landscape is a plus.
- Knowledge about agile project management methods and tactics such as Scrum is a plus.
- PMP OR Agile Scrum Certification is a plus.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
IT Project ManagementRequisition ID