The Janssen Supply Group, LLC IT leadership is currently recruiting for the position of IT Global Business Technology Leader in Raritan, NJ; Beerse, Belgium; or Schaffhausen / Zug, Switzerland. This position may involve up to 30% domestic and international travel.
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is a global organization responsible for producing and supplying medicines to markets around the world. With quality as its primary focus, this group collaborates with Research & Development and Commercial partners to deliver life-changing solutions for patients in need.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Global Business Technology Leader for Janssen Supply Chain is the strategic IT partner for business leadership teams. Global BTL drives the technology strategy and negotiate technology options with business partners; Acts as a single point of contact and is the primary owner of the total portfolio of activities IT investments. This individual and the team will need to ensure business processes are mapped and leaned before automation and ensure that the full business value is realized by the business through the IT capabilities implemented. This individual will be accountable for the supply chain digitization strategy.
This individual will need to align stakeholders and development teams around common measurable goals, and continue to entice and engage business into the product development process. This individual should have a strong view of external capabilities in the market and their ability to drive business value. The scope of this role includes all JSC Business functions: Plan Source Quality – and customer management / product management and quality organizations. Business capabilities supported include end to end planning, external source and manufacturer integration, Pharma manufacturing quality & compliance, commercial interfaces including forecasting.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required.
• 10 years of related experience is required.
• Experience working in a global environment and managing teams across multiple countries is required
• Expertise driving adoption of IT to improve business and supply chain operations (including digitization of operations) is required.
• Able to drive business process improvements in a structured way is required
• Knowledge of IT planning & portfolio management (Planning, Program / Project Management / Business Analysis) is required.
• Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units is required.
• Knowledge of IT trends (e.g., internet of things, big data) is preferred
• Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language is preferred.
• Able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into product decisions for team is preferred.
• Knowledge of business (Supply Chain and/or Healthcare business), Tech-based innovation (Technology Trends, IT Product Expertise), Business & data analytics (Data Management, Data Driven Insights) is preferred
• APICS certification is preferred
• Experience in lean, six sigma, kaizen, business process mapping and leaning is preferred.
• Experience in advanced supply chain and information technologies such as virtual infrastructure, cloud, data & advanced analytics, automation and execution systems is preferred.
• Considerable knowledge of healthcare, business theory, processes, management, budgeting and business / supply chain operations is preferred.
• Deep understanding of software development lifecycle, strong knowledge of core technical platforms is preferred.
• Extensive experience in supporting manufacturing and lab operations is preferred.
• knowledge of technical engineering best practices is preferred.
• Experience with agile methodology – for SAP / ERP projects and/or Supply Chain projects such as planning, Manufacturing is preferred
• Managing SAP platforms and services is preferred.
• Experience with xternal partner management, Architecture (Enterprise Architecture, Solution & Implementation Architecture), Development & Maintenance (Development, Support, and Integration), IT Infrastructure (Cloud, Platform, Physical hardware / data center environment), Service operations (ITIL, Information Security, GxP, Continuous Improvement) is preferred.