IT Help Desk
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 738247057
An IT Help Desk technician job in Tulsa,OK is available courtesy of Modis. We are seeking eager minded individuals who have a passion for learning IT, a trainable attitude, and excellent communication skills. In this role you will be able to learn a wide range of applications and systems. You will be responsible for giving clear and professional call resolution to IT customers nationwide. The salary range for this position will be $12.59 per hour.
The IT Help Desk technician job responsibilities include:
- Provide front-line technical support to company business units, service lines, and physical locations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for PCs, printers, and attached peripherals.
- Deliver professional call resolution.
- Log calls in tracking database.
- Escalate calls to next level when needed.
- Update customers on status calls.
- Experience with technical call resolution including: password resets, connection issues, hardware/software troubleshooting, and printer issues.
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP /Vista operating systems/ Windows 7, including a detailed understanding of networking components.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent typing skills, at least 30 WPM.
- Passion for learning and making a career in the IT industry.
- Punctual attendance.
- Must be shift flexible, including nights and weekends if necessary.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
If you are interested in this contract Entry Level Help Desk job in Tulsa, OK then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Hunter Carroll at 918.520.8497 or Hunter.Carroll@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled