- Develop and implement HelpDesk workflows.
- Implement and optimize HelpDesk software tools.
- Responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first and second level (Level 1 and Level 2) support during normal business hours on the on-call hours as determined by IT department management.
- Perform staff scheduling to ensure HelpDesk coverage during normal business hours and on-call support as required.
- Manages the HelpDesk staff including consultation on performance evaluations, promotions, hiring and disciplinary responsibilities.
- Provides staff support for administrative tasks and projects relative applications and software running on the Desktop on the clinic's network.
- Monitor the HelpDesk management database, assign tickets, and follows up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems.
Must have experience managing a technical Helpdesk in a fast-paced environment. This position supervises; a technical team of Level1 and Level2 technicians. Ability to organize and prioritize work. Ability to follow oral and written instructions. Ability to reason and make sound judgments. Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, management, patients, medical staff, and the public. Skill in accepting constructive criticism and giving suggestions in a professional manner.
**For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com**
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.