A contract IT Infrastructure Architect job in Seattle, WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. Rate is open on W2 only, out of state candidates are also welcome to apply
Duration :12 months
Pay : Open
The Project Architect will work to design and implement solutions across a broad range of domains and technology environments. This position collaborates closely with customer management, technical and operations staff, domain specific engineers, architects and development organizations, and therefore requires excellent people / customer facing skills and a blend of business process and technical expertise. This role facilitates the design and analysis required to produce quality solutions that meet customer needs.
A technical professional that understands architecture practices and has referable experience driving architectural discipline. This professional must have overall experience in the following functional areas:
• Solution Design - High Level and Detailed design (experience leading design efforts, including the ability to produce quality documentation)
• Architecture and Service Mgmt. principles and frameworks (Understanding of Architecture, principles, and frameworks including TOGAF, ITIL)
• Governance of Architecture and Engineering designs/implementations in Infrastructure
• Technical Leadership in solution implementation relating to Infrastructure and Service Mgmt.
• Support the implementation of enterprise programs
• Prepare documentation and diagrams for system architectures and process flows
• Translate strategic & functional requirements into technical specifications
• Assist in the development of strategies, roadmaps and reference architectures
• Participate in solution design reviews to ensure designs and standards adhere to architectural guidelines
• Design and build re-useable frameworks
• Aid in the development and define documentation standards and processes
• Conduct industry research and identify trends
The following are projects that resource may participate in:
• Office 365 Implementation
• Service Now - Integration, Data Mgmt.
• Data Center Migration (Production, DR)
• File Services Design & Migration
• Migration to tapeless backup
• Active Directory remediation and migration
• Automation of deployment & support functions
If you are interested in this IT Infrastructure Architect job in Seattle, WA then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position please contact Sukanya Chidambara at 206-682-2170 or email Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.