Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT IS OPCx Demand Manager located in Raritan, NJ to provide insight and effectively manage demand for OPCx (On Premise Cloud) services by understanding business requirements for OPCx services and monitoring major projects within JnJ requiring infrastructure
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT IS OPCx Demand Manager will be skilled in infrastructure and application platforms with a passion to meet customer needs in the Healthcare industry. The Demand Manager is responsible for interfacing with business stakeholders, understanding their needs and translating business requirements into technical capability needs and map them to existing or required capabilities within the OPCx. This responsibility includes creating product and Service Demand forecasts which are reviewed, communicated and refined when appropriate. Supports a coordinated service level and inventory strategy with Capacity Management team. This individual will also partner and support with various sub-functions within SDDC Organization such as Architecture, Dev, Ops & Migration Factory to establish robust understanding of the business needs both current and future.
He/she will also establish relationship with various J&J Business Unit IT teams (GOCs), IT shared services and other key business users to understand demand from upcoming projects. Work closely with key OPCx leads, Capacity and Intake, to monitor consumption of services and align Demand with capacity management. Create Customer Centric View of the SDDC Platform and insight into Service offerings. Focus on SDDC Advisory services, reduce cycle time and collaborate with Factory and Intake teams for large scale workloads. Responsible for working with application architects to understand what’s needed to develop SDDC cloud-aware applications architectures. Contribute and work with IT finance to align demand with the BVR and SDDC pricing framework that is in place. Deliver presentations, technical documentation, and detailed designs. Provide Escalation Support as needed for SDDC Environments.
The IT IS OPCx Demand Manager will provide first class experience to the customer in transitioning their data onto SDDC platform while effectively balancing multiple demand planning, adapting to changing priorities and have the ability to effective and quickly get things done. The selected candidate should also thrive in a customer-driven, fast-paced collaborative team environment. Excellent communication with strong interpersonal skills are critical to this role as well as the ability to work effectively with developers, conversion engineers, project managers and customers to deliver software solutions. The right candidate will thrive on making everyone around them better, enthusiastically meet goals, and are motivated by team accomplishment over individual accolades.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Post Graduate Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in working on Enterprise IT Infrastructure projects involving managing large application deployments.
- At least 4 years of experience in doing business or Demand Lead role with strong understanding of requirements gathering, analysis, translating business requirements into IT Infrastructure needs (understand what components of Infrastructure would be needed to fulfill the business needs) required.
- Proficiency in explaining technologies effectively, communicating technical concepts in non-technical terms and transferring technical knowledge to Fortune 500 / enterprise clients requirement.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in working in Cloud Infrastructure & hands on experience with VMWare ESXi/ vCloud platform is required.
- Experience in projects involving build & test automation and using tools like JIRA is highly preferred.
- Excellent customer-facing written and verbal communication skills required.
- Extreme focus, attention to detail and delivering high-quality solutions required.
- Strong technical background and experience in virtualization, network and other technologies is preferred.
- Prior experience in supporting global operations and following Enterprise level process frameworks preferred.
- Self-starter with strong teamwork abilities and customer service skills is required.
- Experience in working in a DevOps or Scrum methodology is preferred.
- This position requires up to 10% domestic travel.
- This individual is required to be based in Raritan, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function