Consumer Products, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an IT Lead, Architecture Operations in the Consumer Enterprise Architecture Group. This position could be located in Skillman, NJ or Jacksonville, FL and reports to the Senior Manager, Architecture Operations. This position will require up to 10% Domestic and/or International travel.
The IT Lead plays a key role in the Consumer Enterprise Architecture (CEA) team.
• Work in a cross sector team to drive SDDC (Software defined Data Center) and Application Rationalization initiatives and provide guidance for the application owners for application migrations and rationalizations.
• Support the creation, delivery, and ongoing management of Architecture Operations processes, governance, and metrics / reporting. These Architecture Operations processes ensure the entire CEA team can drive and provide visibility into how our Architecture strategies enable us to innovate, grow business units, and manage costs while instituting best practices and meeting enterprise requirements.
• The Lead will collaborate with CEA Product Line Architects on the implementation of Architecture strategies for all Product Lines and functional areas supported globally by Consumer and Consumer Medical Devices (CMD) business units.
• Produce actionable metrics that provide visibility into the progress of these activities across our areas of responsibility.
• Will work with Architecture tools and datasets such as JJAI / MEGA and the Consumer and CMD Application Inventories to capture, maintain, and effectively use Application and Technology Lifecycle Management (ALM, TLM) data.
• Ensure that applications and services within Consumer and CMD’s Product Lines are accurately represented within the enterprise-wide Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and the tool that augments the CMDB called MEGA.
• This role is high visibility with regular exposure to senior management. The person in this role will also work and develop relationships with all areas of the Consumer PLO teams (BI, Sale & Marketing, R&D, Digital, and Customer Care,)
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of IT experience is required.
• Enterprise or domain IT program, project, application and/or technology lifecycle management experience is preferred.
• Experience in major technology development projects, environments, processes and/or tools to deliver program and project recommendations based on architecture metrics and Product Line application and technology roadmaps is required.
• Project management experience is preferred.
• Exposure to Architecture strategy and operations for larger enterprise initiatives, such as OS and platform upgrades, environment migrations, etc. is required.
• Exposure in enterprise integration with a focus on Software Defined Data Centers (SDDC) is preferred.
• Experience in architecture management tools (MEGA or similar) is preferred.
• Experience with ServiceNow CMDB (or similar), and data management / analysis tools is preferred.
• Experience in Agile and other SDLC methodologies is preferred.
• Experience in Application and Technology Lifecycle Management is preferred.
• Technical knowledge and understanding of a wide range of tools, metrics, and capabilities needed to communicate with and train multiple levels of a matrix organization in the use of and delivery of ALM and TLM processes is required.
• This position may require up to 10% Domestic and/or International travel.