Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, Business Technology, Business Analyst – Cardiovascular Metabolism Marketing. This position’s primary location will be in Titusville, NJ. This role will require up to 10% travel within the New Jersey/Pennsylvania area and occasional travel across North America.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IT Lead, Business Technology BA will serve as key IT partner to shape and deliver IT solutions that drive business value for the Cardiovascular and Metabolism (CVM) franchise commercial marketing capabilities.
The IT Lead, Business Technology, Business Analyst will:
- Act as key engagement partner for business users; Understand key business process within domain, peripheral domains, and aligned IT systems. Domain experience will be focused on Pharmaceutical Marketing enablement, with a significant focus on Digital Marketing to Consumers and HCP’s.
- Identify technology enabling improvement opportunities. Lead components of business case development and implementation plans for technology investments.
- Execute continuous process improvement; mapping current and future state processes.
- Understand core IT products; shape and elevate IT ability to drive business value; coordinate engagement across IT partners (Business Technology Leaders (BTL) & Product Line Owners (PLO).
- Conduct Business Analysis: map out business process; capture business requirements and specifications (story boards, use cases); support translation into technical requirements. Enable translation of business requirements to functional solutions; Ensure compliance requirement (security, regulatory) are identified and managed within supporting processes. Support quality process execution including test planning and UAT.
- Conduct project management for mid to large-size projects: aligned to J&J established processes including SDLC & PMx. Provide portfolio management for the aligned digital marketing project portfolio.
- Lead or enable proactive communication of project status, budget, issues and risks to sponsors and stakeholders.
- Partner with creative advertising agencies to present new and innovative ideas to brand teams while managing expectations and commitments. Establish and manage roles and responsibilities between internal IT and external agencies to create an effective and collaborative partnership.
- Support resource planning and management.
- A Bachelor Degree and at minimum of 5 years of IT experience is required.
- Experience with Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical Industry preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience delivering solutions to support business unit and brand/franchise objectives is required.
- A broad and in-depth knowledge in at least one of the following including: Web site marketing, digital media advertising, search engine optimization practices is required.
- Experienced or knowledgeable in at least one of the following including: social media, relationship marketing, and mobile solutions is preferred.
- Strong Business Analysis background with emphasis on assessing impact and communication between customers and business partners.
- A broad and in-depth knowledge of field sales processes and CRM processes (from field deployments & alignments, s, field sales reporting & compensation, and syndicated data sources) is preferred.
- Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale projects from concept through delivery and operations is required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment is required.
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology and experience with Agile Project Delivery is preferred.
- Up to 10% travel within the New Jersey area and occasional travel across North America is required.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Business Relationship Management
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.