Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, Collaboration Platforms. This position’s primary location will be Titusville, NJ and may require up to 15% local and domestic travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Please visit http://www.janssen.com/us/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Lead, Collaboration Platforms should possess industry, business process and business strategy knowledge, operations knowledge, domain expertise, experience working across multiple levels of business stakeholders. In this capacity, the role is expected to manage technology strategy, planning, program management, business process/analysis oversight and quality for Collaboration capabilities. This Lead position will own the development and execution of new and existing collaboration capabilities. This position will also be responsible for the change management and local execution of Enterprise led Collaboration programs.
This IT Lead, Collaboration Platforms will:
• Act as a Technology Strategist for aligned domains, defining technology strategy for IT & business partners.
• Set a clear vision and define multi-generational product strategy based on unmet needs of the business.
• Drives global capabilities to maximize value through leverage and efficiency.
• Deliver projects aligned to the product line vision, goals and business value.
• Monitor the progress of program components to ensure overall goals, schedule, budget, and benefits of the program are achieved. Ensure adherence to J&J processes and standards.
• Identify business priorities and product needs.
• Align IT capacity with top business priorities.
• Ensure development work is done correctly.
• Develop product acceptance criteria.
• Estimate development and effort levels to prioritize requirements.
• Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall.
• Has led large, moderate to complex projects, programs or initiatives across the franchise or enterprise.
• Experience Managing and Supporting Technology Platforms – Lifecycle Management /Technology Enhancements.
• Knowledge of SharePoint, Digital Platforms, and Communication Portals.
• Expert resource supporting one or more areas, processes, or technologies around platforms and technologies for capabilities enablement.
• Must be a strong proponent of change, primarily by championing change within and across organizational boundaries as well as processes and standards.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of IT experience is required.
• 2 years of experience managing an IT platform or service including Lifecycle Management/Technology Enhancements is required.
• Experience in creating a product vision and strategy is preferred.
• Experience managing and supporting SharePoint is required.
• Experience with being able to synthesize stakeholder inputs into product decisions is preferred.
• Experience with requirements gathering and story mapping experience is preferred.
• Experience with Vendor Management is preferred.
• Experience with Digital Platforms and Communication Portals is required.
• Knowledge of technical engineering best practices is preferred.
• Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies such as Agile is required.
• Experience in analytics and the ability to create dashboards for presentation of data is preferred.
• Experience creating process mapping around new and/or existing technology is preferred.