Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, Digital Channels/Drupal PLO to join their Information Technology team. This position’s primary location will be Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The IT Lead will play a key role in managing the design and specification of Drupal web capabilities for the Janssen IT Digital Channels Global Product line. This role supports the Janssen Commercial (sales and marketing) function in establishing deeper engagements with external customers through our digital channels in partnership with our team of business technology liaisons, product owners, solutions architects and enterprise IT teams.
Consult as a digital technology partner
- Consult as a technology partner, working with business partners to identify unmet needs, propose IT solutions, and assist management in the development of business cases and project charters
- Proactively match business needs with existing web capabilities by showcasing best practices with key stakeholders, encouraging adoption of core systems and highlighting value in a business context
- Cultivate relationships with external agencies, partners, J&J suppliers and customers, to develop deep insights into the needs of our business departments, patients, customers, markets and communities and become the go-to person for our business partners and business technology liaisons
Manage delivery of solutions in alignment to business objectives
- Lead the technical discovery process for web capability projects, scoping needs, gathering requirements, producing functional specifications, and defining user stories for a solution build
- Manage delivery of solutions through Application Services team, acting as product owner in scrum development
- Capture business requirements and specifications (story boards, use cases); support translation into technical product requirements.
- Provide rapid prototyping and conceptual designs where requirements are ambiguous or unproven
- Support continuous process improvement; mapping current and future state, analyzing root cause process gaps, identifying processing improvements, and resolving business and technology related issues.
Shape and communicate regional and global digital product roadmaps
- Provide a global view on technology solutions, building a good understanding of business practice in other countries through a network of IT colleagues, in order to leverage or create harmonized solutions where possible
- Work with Regional and Global Product Line Owners to shape long term solution roadmap according to business priorities and understand the technology used
Ensure solutions delivered meet financial, schedule, and quality objectives
- Ensure J&J information and assets are appropriately managed, valued, and protected in accordance with Information Asset Protection and Compliance policies
- Contribute to development budget and monitor project and operational budgets
- Optimize application portfolio and operating costs to drive ongoing business value.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 7 years with Drupal experience required if without degree.
- Technical proficiency with Drupal version 7 or 8 required.
- Strong knowledge of platforms and technologies comprising the digital ecosystem (e.g. static and dynamic websites, mobile apps, campaign emails, hosting approaches, media and content management systems) desired.
- Experience of health care solutions for engaging doctors, careers or patients through digital channels is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of commercial systems supporting CRM (Veeva, SFDC), multi-channel digital engagement platforms, behavior analytics is required.
- Ability to relate business priorities to associated technology investments is required.
- Ability to recommend priorities to multiple stakeholders based on the highest business value is required.
- Knowledge of trends in technology and opportunities in healthcare is preferred.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery in a Global Enterprise environment preferred
- Broad technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations is required.
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required.
- Experience with the management of budgets and allocating resources accordingly is preferred.
- Good understanding of Agile with ability to coach/mentor IT and business partners is preferred.
- Experience working in process-driven environments (SDLC, Agile) coordinating internal and external delivery partners toward a single goal.
- Working knowledge of SDLC and rRDM including requirements elicitation, system design, development and validation/regulatory requirements.
- Certification in Drupal, Business Analysis, Product Management, and Project Management areas highly regarded
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function