Vision Care is currently recruiting for IT Lead, Manufacturing to be located in Jacksonville, FL
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., specializes in disposable contact lenses, which it markets under such brand names as ACUVUE® Brand contact lenses, ACUVUE® OASYS™ with HYDRACLEAR™ PLUS Brand Contact Lenses, ACUVUE® ADVANCE™ Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR™ and 1·Day ACUVUE® MOIST™ Brand Contact Lenses. Vistakon® Pharmaceuticals, LLC, markets several prescription ophthalmic agents.
The Vision Care Supply Chain IT organization supports different areas of the VISION CARE Organization globally, in terms of Production, Inventory, Warehousing, Source, Delivery, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance, and Master Data.
Within this team, the IT Lead, Manufacturing NA, will function as the Product Owner and will be the primary contact for Jacksonville Manufacturing areas. Responsible for vision and priorities of new capabilities or enhancements to an MES application. Managing a team of multi-skilled and multi-grade individuals so as to meet deadlines, budgets and quality standards. Lead, motivate, develop and inspire those direct reports and others. Builds strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization. Communicate effectively with business partners, including senior leaders as the role will have visibility to Sr. Directors within IT and the business organizations. Finds and implement best practices. Seeks out improvements that contribute to the development of the individual, and the team output. Leads and inspire the direct team and others in the Credo and J&J business values.
He/She will lead the effort to design technical solutions that meets the VISION CARE requirements. Will develop a deep understanding of the VISION CARE business processes and work closely with the business partners to deliver new and optimize existing IT capabilities. Works very closely with the business partners to become an extension of their team. Must have a strong functional knowledge of the technology used to meet the business requirements. Partners with VISION CARE IT Architecture to architect the business solution. He/she has end-to-end responsibility for the IT solution.
Ensures the compliance with J&J and VISION CARE methodology for delivering IT solutions. Shares the product vision with the project team, and prioritizes and manages the deliverables. Responsible for delivering Functional Specifications to the project team. Partners with the business partners to estimate the duration and cost of the project. Schedules demos of the IT solution with the business partners.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for planning and delivery for manufacturing systems at Vision Care’s Jacksonville site.
- Integrate with PM from different projects on VISION CARE platforms when it comes to planning and execution
- Build strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
- Defines a clear vision for the software product/application and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
- Business IT interface
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the product
- Negotiate with the business partners to prioritize deliverables based on capacity, business value and priority
- Accountable for the development work getting done correctly
- Business requirements analysis
- Creating Use Cases
- Defines Acceptance criteria
- Understands Product complexity and how to prioritize business requirements
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
- Program oversight
- Tracks progress of project in the context of the larger program
- Partners with PM to estimate development effort
- Reports back to the business on status of the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Has a combination of global and regional accountability depending on Product Line scope
- Manages large, International (cross region) and complex projects under tight time pressure
- Define team goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders
- Coordinate, lead, coach, motivate and inspire the team to both deliver on agreed plans and to continuously improve, innovate and exceed.
- Develop and coach the individuals to maximize their growth and development
- Manage to assure compliance and adherence to all regulatory and business requirements and inspire a Credo driven team
- Resolves business and technical challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
- Effectively communicate team expectations and status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Product vision, roadmap and priorities
- Prioritized deliverables
- Validated systems
Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities – Approximate Percentage of Time
- 25% - Understands business processes and goals. Defines the business value of the IT solution. Works with the business stakeholders to prioritize demand. Partners with VISION CARE IT Architecture to select technology that meets business requirements.
- 25% - Manage systems and enhancements. Defines clear vision for the Product and maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the Product features. Writes the Functional Specifications that will be used by the project team to develop the business solutions. Collaborates with project Master to estimate cost and duration of development. Accountable for the technical solution getting done correctly.
- 10% - Works with architecture to ensure the business solution is architected correctly. Collaborates with project managers to ensure J&J project management methodology (ADEPT) is used across all projects.
- 10% - Lead, coach and develop the members of the team and the team output.
- 10% - Explores new technologies to drive continuous improvement (CIPs) on behalf of the business. Develops core capability offerings and new technologies to drive business value. Collaborates with BUIT counterparts in other sectors to share technologies/ideas.
- 15% - Supports the manufacturing operations as a member of Manufacturing System’s IT support staff. Triage’s as well as works to resolve day to day support issues.
- 5% - Administrative work.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in programming languages with a minimum of 5 years of experience in .NET
- Ability to translate business requirements into Functional Specifications/Use Cases.
- Experience working across multiple levels of business and IT stakeholders.
- Knowledge of technology trends and to apply this knowledge to existing business processes.
- Strong technology knowledge and how to apply that technology to support business processes.
- Advanced understanding of SCADA and MES systems. Ability to determine capabilities and limitations of existing MES.
- Advanced understanding of Batch Tracking, Raw Material Tracking and Planning functionalities
- At least 10 years of experience in databases with a minimum of 5 years of experience in ORACLE
- At least 5 years of experience in using Visual SourceSafe
- Knowledge of US 21 CFR part 11 and US 21 CFR part 820 regulations
- Strong personal commitment to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and managing our business stakeholders
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative. Capable to change priorities quickly and influence others to do so.
- Capable of leading, coaching and influencing others.
- Ability embrace changes and to deliver IT solutions in a fast changing business/IT environment.
- Ability to work with global teams and working closely with shared services organization.
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills are required.
- Solid written, presentation and verbal communication skills are required.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Good knowledge of supply chain business processes and healthcare industry.
- Very strong project management skills.
- Previous experience in working in a cross-functional capacity is required.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT technology to solve business problems, very good written and oral communication skills, very good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, and strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to create a strategic plan around key business drivers.
- Ability to present ideas in front of business and technical stakeholders.
- PMP / FPX certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Camstar is a plus
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function
Business Relationship Management