Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Lead Operational Analytics - Commercial Pharma NA to join their North America Commercial IT team. This position’s primary location will be Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The Commercial Pharma IT Operational Analytics Product Line provides a portfolio of analytics and reporting capabilities for all North America Commercial Pharma franchises. This position will have specific responsibilities as a Business Analyst with strong technical skills, delivering high impact analytic solutions that address the evolving needs of the Commercial Pharm business. The Business Analyst will be expected to identify new business opportunities to utilize advanced technologies such as machine learning and NLP to deliver predictive and prescriptive analytics. While this position is directly responsible for North America portfolio, the candidate will be expected to regularly collaborate with regional product line leaders across EMEA, ASPAC, and LATAM to drive toward global capabilities roadmap. This position will be based out of Titusville, NJ.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Interface and manage relationships across business teams by representing and promoting IT capabilities and services
- Responsible for understanding business problem and conditions
- Develop and manage business requirements / user stories
- Communicate vision to developers and testers
- Identify and bring forward opportunities to develop POCs utilizing machine learning and NLP technologies to deliver predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Apply business process improvement methods to optimize business processes
- Work with AS technical team on effort, timing, and delivery of new demand
- Partner across IT teams (BTLs, PLOs, EA, SA, AS, GTS, and Data Science) as One IT to prioritize and ensure high quality solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies
- Utilize Agile methodology to work with business partners to define and translate business needs into user stories, prioritize product backlog, and define sprint plans.
- Partner with business leads to understand business drivers, future direction, and set priorities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree with a minimum 5 years of I/T professional experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working on Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience in the Commercial Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working with business partners, capturing business requirements and managing projects.
- Experience with modern BI visualization technologies such as Qlik Sense and/or Tableau.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of urgency required while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
- Travel between multiple JNJ locations in NJ & PA as necessary.
- A strong technical understanding of various Business Intelligence technologies.
- Experience with SHS or IMS prescription and account sales data, specifically Xponent, DDD, PlanTrak, and APLD.
- Experience with end-to-end development of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift is preferred.
- Experience with machine learning, NLP, predictive and prescriptive analytics is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function