PURPOSE OF POSITION:
IT Leader accountable for priority deployment or enhancements to a product, platform or application within Manufacturing and Lab Systems. This includes management of key stakeholders; results delivery through an indirect cross-functional team of 2-5 internal and contract staff; management of vendors; and management of costs typically of $0.2 - 2MM annually.
Lead IT delivery for assigned platform, working closely with local business and Make IT partners, together with leaders of Medical Device Manufacturing and Labs, including:
- Adherence to the roadmap in alignment with global and local business partners.
- Meeting deadlines for the platform, consistently and in partnership with the business.
- Efficient use of resources to maximize delivery
- PMO adherence, ensuring use of SC IT Delivery Framework, ensuring accurate and complete communication and reporting.
- Assistance and collaboration on the introduction of new technology and features in line with IT strategy
- Working with business partners, Applications Services, IT Architecture, Make Site IT and other colleagues; assist in the maintenance and communication of the platform roadmaps within Medical Device Manufacturing and Labs.
- Provide IT input to develop standard process and system design within Medical Device
- Engage and lead an indirect team to ensure platform delivery to agreed timeline and costs.
- In conjunction with colleagues, contribute to the on-going development of new and existing methods and models for delivery within the PLO Groups.
- Communication and collaboration through engagement across technology forums eg Make IT Council; Labs governance; leadership meetings and interest groups.
- Technical project delivery
- Understanding Manufacturing/Labs business processes and local business priorities
- Business relationship management
- Managing indirect global teams
- Effective communication with business partners, teams and peers
- Collaboration: building networks across functions; ensuring alignment of projects with business and I/T roadmaps
- promoting project achievements and activities
- Resolving project delivery risks and issues
- Good technology understanding in application and infrastructure
- Managing project financials
KEY RELATIONSHIPS TO BE MANAGED:
- BTL groups and Application Services teams related to the platform
- Manages the information technology communication for platforms with key local business stakeholders and IT Site Leadership
- Partners with J&J IT vendors for platform delivery
- Aligns with enterprise platform and roadmap leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject (eg. Computing, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics) or equivalent experience.
- Computer Systems Validation training
- Project Management training
- 8+ years IT experience and relevant business experience
- Project/system delivery in GxP environment
- Leading globally dispersed teams
- Engaging and managing in an organizational matrix model
- Developing and communicating project updates for business and IT leaders
- Travel requirement up to 50%
United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOther Locations
North America-United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque, Europe/Middle East/Africa, North America, North America-United States-Georgia-Athens, Latin America-Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez, North America-United States-Georgia-CorneliaOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function
Business SolutionsRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.