Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Lead – Service Specialist - Collaboration for Application Services ETCS to be located in Piscataway, NJ. The Service Specialist is accountable for delivery of collaboration services and ensuring customer requirements are met as per agreed service levels.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The IT Lead, Service Specialist is responsible for on-time/on-budget delivery of Quality IT products and services to the enterprise. The Lead will drive and perform the following activities:
• Deliver collaboration services (e.g., intranet portal development, enterprise search application development, Yammer) and articulate solutions based on business partners’ strategic business/system requirements defined from working with multiple business units.
• Engage in transparent and constructive conversations with other teams in order to deliver the right solution/service.
• Lead development of proposed solutions, creation of the Statement of Work document reflecting the deployment of IT solution implementation.
• Oversee project delivery using Agile methodology
• Ensure quality delivery aligned with J&J platform configuration and risk assurance guidelines and standards.
• Ensure that processes, guidelines and Software Development LifeCylce (SDLC) methodology are followed and that documentation and test evidence is delivered.
• Review and retain knowledge of the different solutions developed and assist in production issue resolution or escalation.
• Ensure high quality service levels. Deal with issues with the right sense of urgency, addressing root causes and not just symptoms.
• Stay current on J&J standard platform, services and application development guidelines and be able to apply the knowledge in service delivery.
• Promote technical vision and sound engineering principles among various internal and external IT organizations.
• Lead multiple development teams in delivering quality service
• Identify, evaluate and formally recommend third party software and technology packages and services as needed.
• Actively participate in the implementation of pilots of new software applications and infrastructure.
• Service lifecycle and roadmap and continuous improvement plans
• Determine functionality roadmap and milestones for the provided service
• Create service/decommission service
• Manage vendors– aligning with procurement for managed services partners
• Accountable for the service delivery metrics realization for particular service line
• Manage overall service performance with KPIs for service delivery, service quality, and costs
• Manage SLA
• Oversee incident, service request, problem management execution
• Manage vendor performance
• A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering with at least 8 years of IT experience in web based software development is required.
• Comprehensive experience in all aspects of project delivery management including AGILE project methodology is required.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously is required.
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of resource needs and optimization leading to efficient project execution is required.
• Capable of driving resolution for critical issues by bringing in teams together – both J&J internal and external partners is required.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and process facilitation skills is required.
• Ability to work across multiple countries and cultures is required.
• Must be a Change Agent with strong tolerance for ambiguity
• Previous experience with Skype, Yammer, and other Cloud Enterprise Solutions is preferred
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory is required
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency is required
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.) is preferred.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc. is preferred
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games is preferred
• Previous experience as a team lead is highly preferred
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills is required
• Experience working in the healthcare technology industry is preferred
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.