Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Lead – Service Specialist - Collaboration for Application Services ETCS to be located in Piscataway, NJ. The Service Specialist is accountable for delivery of collaboration services and ensuring customer requirements are met as per agreed service levels.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The IT Lead, Service Specialist is responsible for:
• Delivery of collaboration services (e.g., intranet portal development, enterprise search application development, Yammer, Skype for Business)
• End to end delivery of services (design, engineering, deployment, and operations)
• Ensures quality and timely delivery of service
• Service lifecycle and roadmap and continuous improvement plans
• Determines functionality roadmap and milestones for the provided service
• Service creation/service decommission
• Vendor management – aligning with procurement for managed services partners
• Accountable for the service delivery metrics realization for particular service line
• Overall service performance management with KPIs for service delivery, service quality, and costs
• SLA management
• Oversee incident, service request, problem management execution
• Vendor performance management
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience is required. A bachelor’s degree in IT is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies (preferably in a large global organization) or combined business and IT experience is required.
• Hands on experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Online is required.
• Previous implementation experience with Office 365, Skype, Yammer, and other Cloud Enterprise Solutions is preferred
• Broad technical delivery experience is preferred.
• First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) is preferred
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory is preferred
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency is required
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.) is preferred.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc. is preferred
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games is preferred
• Previous experience as a team lead is highly preferred
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills is required
• Experience working in the healthcare technology industry is preferred
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.