Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, Strategy External Collaboration Solution Architect. This position’s primary location will be in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 20% travel, both domestic and international.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://janssen.com/research-and-development (http://janssen.com/research-and-development) for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be a part of the R&D Innovation Enablement organization, focused on the Business Development and Partner Interaction Product Line Offering. This individual will be responsible for strengthening our capabilities in support of our external innovation activities. We are looking for a leader that will be responsible for developing the global vision, strategy and roadmap that supports Janssen R&D mission to become a “Scientific Partner” of choice in Innovation and Research. This role will report into the Product Line Owner for Business Development and Partner Interaction. The products will range from more mature offerings in the general collaboration space such as messaging, large file transfer, document collaboration, partner access to systems all the way to more green field opportunities to enable early research collaborations needs for exchanging and analyzing research data.
The IT Lead, Strategy External Collaboration SA will develop a set of capabilities and services that enable external partner interaction. He or she will be responsible for “building the right thing”, realizing product line roadmap, goals & business value . This individual should have a strong view of external capabilities in the market and their ability to drive business value.
The IT Lead, R&D Strategy External Collaboration SA will:
- Deliver projects aligned to the product line vision, goals and business value
- Understands the business’s needs and priorities for the product
- Set a clear vision and defines multi-generational product strategy based on unmet needs of the business
- Drives global capabilities to maximize value through leverage and efficiency
- Understands the business needs and priorities for the PLO
- Oversees and partners with Shared services for development and delivery of key set of capabilities
- Participate in projects in the role as a Solution Architect to develop external collaboration platforms and services that meet business requirements.
- Lead ideation sessions, conduct interviews and surveys as a Business Analyst to solicit requirements and use cases from business users.
- Identifies pilots of new technology capabilities to meet the backlog of requirements, with an eye toward external partner interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of IT experience is required.
- Experience in creating a product vision and strategy is required
- 2 years of a software development background is required
- 2 years of experience managing an IT platform or service is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple vendors is required.
- Knowledge of technical engineering best practices is preferred.
- Experience with agile is preferred.
- Experience in the domain of Collaboration platforms is preferred.
- Experience with being able to synthesize stakeholder inputs into product decisions is required
- Requirements gathering and story mapping experience is preferred.
- Experience creating context around key business drivers and strategic plan and the ability to present ideas in business-friendly language is preferred.
- Experience in analytics and the ability to create dashboards for presentation of data is preferred.
- Experience creating process mapping around new and/or existing technology is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function