Johnson & Johnson Consumer IT is recruiting for an IT Lead, US Consumer Sales in Information Technology to drive initiatives and support for business critical Sales applications that cross multiple functional areas. This is position based in Skillman, NJ. This position may require up to 5% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The selected candidate will gain valuable front-line exposure and in-depth understanding of technologies and processes that are critical in the success of our US Consumer Sales organization and get exposure to regional and global selling capabilities also. The IT Lead, US Consumer Sales role leads, partners, influences and negotiates to create technology strategies & deliver results that support our Consumer organization. Primarily, this role owns business critical sales systems that provide Sales, Trade Customization and Finance with the capabilities needed to build $45MM of in-store retail displays, deliver pricing and product information and the order management of cosmetic fixtures. This role will also partner with the Trade Promotion lead in delivering system enhancements that impact the platforms that these systems run on. This position will get valuable experience in owning and managing system Strategy development, Project Management of initiatives, Business Process alignment and support of SOX compliance/audits and solution execution and support. The IT Lead is recognized as a Subject Matter Expert and key IT contact in providing direction and proposing alternatives to business requirements within the technical realm. This role owns the relationship with US Customer Development (US Sales) and Trade Customization stakeholders, creates and supports execution and implementations of strategic roadmaps and assists with the management of the Run/Support team.
The IT Lead, US Consumer Sales will:
• Assist with managing the Run/Support team members to meet operational service levels and project milestones.
• Partner with the business community and lead assignments/projects of moderate to high complexity following company development methodologies.
• Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to deliverables.
• Perform analysis, design and implementation within the IT project portfolio with minimal direction.
• Partner with business partner community to devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems or improve existing processes.
• Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified and valued and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies
• Ensure that all compliance requirements including Sarbanes-Oxley, GMP, IAPP, are included in activities where required.
• Interface with suppliers and vendors to evaluate software, hardware or services and make recommendations internally.
Business Relationship Management
• Partners with Customer Development stakeholders.
• Establishes engagement models between various cross-function partnering teams.
• Partners and develops effective networks with the entire IT Team (e.g. ITS, Global Services, IT colleagues), and external vendors to drive business goals and objectives.
• Leverages knowledge across IT teams and gets alignment on overall J&J strategy.
• Coordinates efforts across the all components of the IT Team to deliver results per business expectations.
• Partners and negotiates with vendors to provide the correct and cost-effective technical solution under J&J high quality standards.
• Actively participates in all relevant business partner activities: Display Management team meetings, US IT Sales team meetings, etc.
• Integrates multiple technologies end to end.
• Maintains superior technical expertise in areas critical to J&J.
• Anticipates and avoids technical problems, but ensure efficient resolution for all issues.
• Recognized as a technology expert within J&J.
• Implements and supports strategic architectures or solutions that are aligned with enterprise standards.
• Program management for multiple simultaneous projects.
• Prioritizes portfolio by coordinating efforts among sub functional areas of Sales (Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, etc.), Finance, Trade Customization and IT groups.
• Ensures business requirements are documented in a way that effectively captures the business needs and conveys understanding to technical staff and can be used to create technical solutions.
• Understands integration points with other applications, processes, vendors and functional areas.
• Anticipates and resolves issues/barriers that may impede progress and escalates appropriately.
• Enforces Methodology ensuring quality and consistency of team deliverables.
• Ensures successful design, development and successful defect free deployment of a custom software development environment
• Learn and effectively utilizes portfolio/project management tools (i.e. PMx, etc.)
• Ensures policies, procedures and best practices are followed.
• Support on-going SOX compliance working with an established working instruction and support the annual SOX audit to success
• Manage application system service levels.
• Ensure system and source code integrity of a large scale custom software development environment
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field is required.
• MBA or post graduate coursework are an asset.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, documentation and project management is required.
• Experience with MS Project, Visio, Power Point, Word, Excel is required.
• Experience with SQL, RDBMS technology (MS SQL Server) is preferred.
• Knowledge of at least one Project Life Cycle Methodology is required.
• PMP Certification is an asset.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to build strong business relationships and influence priorities is required.
• Experience interacting with varying levels of the organization from junior team members to executives is required.
• Experience in a client or business facing role is required.
• Good troubleshooting and decision-making skills, in project/support related context is required.
• Experience working with RDMS (e.g. Oracle or SQL Server) is preferred.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to lead a project team is required.
• Solid understand of Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies is required.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions is required.
• Experience in Customer Relationship Management is required.