Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for IT Lead, Vision Care CLS BA to be located in Jacksonville, FL or the NJ/PA Vision Care locations.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Consumer Medical Devices (CMD) Supply Chain IT organization supports the Vision Care and Diabetes Care supply chain organization globally. The Product Management team provides support in terms of Global Planning, Sourcing, integration with Manufacturing, and Product Launch Management.
Within this team, the IT Lead, Vision Care Customer and Logistics Services (CLS) BA will be the person that partners with the Product Line Owners in the areas of PLAN, Supply Chain & Finance ERP, and eCommerce and will work very closely with the business stakeholders to develop functional epics/user stories.
Support PO for vision and priorities of new capabilities or enhancements to a product, platform, or feature/application. Build strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization. Communicate effectively with business partners to identify and implement best practices. Lead and inspire the direct team and others in the Credo and J&J business values.
He/She will lead the effort to design solutions that meets the business requirements. Understands the business processes and work closely with the business partners to deliver new and optimize existing IT capabilities. Must have a strong functional knowledge of the technology used to meet the business requirements.
Ensures the Agile methodology is the primary option for delivering IT solutions. Is the conduit between the business partners and the Scrum Team. Supports the PO in sharing the product vision with the Scrum team, and prioritizes and manages the backlog. Responsible for delivering Epics and User Stories (Functional Specifications) as part of the agile scrum team. Partners with the Scrum team to estimate the duration and cost of the project. Schedules demos of the IT solution with the business partners. Plans, coordinate, follow up and support the business during UAT and project Go Live/Cut Over activities.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Building strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
- Business IT interface
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the product owner(s)
- Negotiate with the business to see what items (story points) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity, business value and priority
- Accountable for the development work getting done correctly
- Business requirements analysis
- Creating Epics/User Stories
- Defines Acceptance criteria
- Understands Product complexity and how to prioritize business requirements
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
- Program oversight
- Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program (scrum master owns day to day burn down charts)
- Partners with Scrum Master to estimate development effort
- Reports back to the business on status of the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Has a combination of global and regional accountability depending on Product Line scope
- Manages medium complexity projects under tight time pressure
- Coordinate, lead, coach, motivate and inspire the team to both deliver on agreed plans and to continuously improve, innovate and exceed.
- Develop and coach the individuals to maximize their growth and development
- Manage to assure compliance and adherence to all regulatory and business requirements and inspire a Credo driven team
- Resolves business and technical challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
- Effectively communicate team expectations and status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Product vision, roadmap and priorities
- Prioritized story points
- User acceptance criteria
Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities – Approx. Percentage of Time
- 20% - Understands business processes and goals. Defines the business value of the IT solution. Works with the business stakeholders to prioritize demand. Partners with JSC IT Architecture to select technology that meets business requirements.
- 50% - Sets and manage Product, Platform or Feature/Application Strategy. Defines clear vision for the Product and maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the Product features. Writes the Epics/Stories (Functional Specifications) that will be used by the Scrum teams to develop the business solutions. Collaborates with Scrum Master to estimate cost and duration of development. Accountable for the technical solution getting done correctly.
- 15% - Explores new technologies to drive continuous improvement (CIPs) to the business. Develops core capability offerings and new technologies to drive business value. Collaborates with BUIT counterparts in other sectors to share technologies/ideas.
- 5% - Works with architecture to ensure the business solution is architected correctly. Collaborates with project managers to ensure J&J project management methodology is used across all projects.
- 5% - Lead, coach and develop the members of the team and the team output.
- 5% - Administrative work.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required
- A minimum of 3 years relevant SAP experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years JDA functional planning experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to translate business requirements into Functional User Epics/Stories.
- Experience working across multiple levels of business and IT stakeholders.
- Knowledge of technology trends and to apply this knowledge to existing business processes.
- Strong technology knowledge and how to apply that technology.
- Understanding of ERP SAP functionality. Ability to determine capabilities and limitations of existing SAP systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of data analytics technologies for gathering reporting requirements and integration with BI/BW, data lakes, and federated data. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager experience a plus.
- Previous eCommerce, web application design & implementation experience preferred.
- Experience in Customer-to-Cash applications with a background in EDI and SAP CRM preferred.
- Strong personal commitment to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and managing our business stakeholders
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative. Capable to change priorities quickly and influence others to do so.
- Capable of leading, coaching and influencing others.
- Ability embrace changes and to deliver IT solutions in a fast changing business/IT environment.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and working closely with shared services organization
- Previous experience in working in a global, cross-functional capacity is required
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills are required.
- Solid written, presentation, and verbal communication skills are required.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle (Agile/Scrum preferred)
- Strong knowledge of ERP SAP technology
- Strong knowledge of APS technology (advanced planning systems, OMP+& Jonova as preferred)
- Good knowledge of strategic supply chain planning business processes and healthcare industry
- Very strong program/project management and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT technology to solve business problems
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, and strong negotiating skills
- Ability to present ideas in front of business and technical stakeholders
- Product Owner certification is a plus, PMP / FPX certification is a plus.
- Prior experience in a Validated Computer Systems environment required (GxP and SOX)
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function
Business Relationship Management
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.