Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products
Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and
markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of
consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations.
The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as
well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer IT is
recruiting for an IT Lead in Information Technology to drive initiatives for
the R&D IT organization. The key
focus is on delivering strategic and innovative solutions to the business while
assisting in managing the overall demand and prioritization. The selected candidate will be an IT Lead, in planning, influencing, shaping &
defining the overall IT strategic direction in support of the R&D Open
Innovation Platform, including responsibility for the related product packaging
applications. The Global Product
Innovation IT group is focused on providing a centralized, highly responsive,
and intuitive interface for all global R&D associates to access
applications to drive faster product development cycles. This platform, and its associated applications,
leverages key enterprise Integration and DnA technologies like webMethods,
TribeFire and IMDG.
The candidate will become part of the Global Product Innovation
(GPI) organization, responsible for project managing multiple initiatives as
well as being a hands-on technical
leader with focus on developing and enhancing technical and business partner
relationships. The candidate should have
strong communication skills (written and presentation).
The successful candidate should possess
a working knowledge of the R&D & IT processes. The candidate will be
required to provide subject matter expertise working directly with business
partners, contractors, and other J&J organizations.
This is a position with
global focus and will be based in Fort Washington, PA or Skillman, NJ.
- Partner with the business partners to manage the
overall IT demand & continuously manage
business partner expectations.
- Prepare and deliver regular updates and communications (verbal and
written) to the Business and IT Leadership teams, and extended business
- Understand and define business drivers, requirements
definition, design gap analysis, prototyping, execution and deployment
- Function as a technical application owner (TAO) for the
existing technologies and applications that support this function and ensure
business partners are aware of new and emerging technologies in the Open
Innovation, Business DevelopmentBusiness
Process Management, and UX/Digital Design.
- Conduct research on current / future technologies, processes and best practices,
benchmark with other internal J&J companies and external partners, and
determine application of new technologies in the Consumer Companies R&D
- Lead projects of medium complexity, and act as Liaison
between the various IT organizations to ensure successful delivery of
initiatives to the business partners.
- Lead efforts to standardize processes
and technologies globally.
- Champion the change management
efforts of IT initiatives with the business partner community.
- Interface with suppliers and vendors to evaluate
software, hardware, or services and make recommendations.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are established and meet
expectations of the business partners.
- Perform analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance
- Actively participate as core team member for key
- Participate in the business planning activities by
identifying future business demand and ensuring appropriate funding is in the
- Provide coaching/guidance to peers, junior team
members, co-ops and/or consultants.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing
behaviors across IT organizational boundaries in the performance of daily work
and encourage junior associates to do the same.
- Apply principles, concepts, and practices of the
J&J Leadership Imperatives.
- Ensure that J&J information assets are
appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and
enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in
all IT plans and actions.
- A minimum of a bachelor's
degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of IT
experience is required.
- Hands-on experience
supporting R&D groups is preferred.
- Hands-on disciplined
project management skills are required.
- Hands-on experience in one
or more of the following Cloud / SAAS / Mobile models is required.
- Hands-on experience with
one or more of the following webMethods / IMDG / BPM is preferred.
- Broad understanding of
Design Principles (User Interface and Business Process Mapping) is preferred.
- A demonstrated working knowledge of core application
development principles and J&J SDLC methodology is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage
work in accordance with full system lifecycle (SDLC) from concept to production
deployment is preferred.
- Hands-on experience supporting an application
portfolio (post-launch) is required.
implementing global process/systems is preferred.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.