Digital Information Technology & Digital Thread
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
IT Leader - Identity & Access Management Operations
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
GE Digital is focused on transforming IT for the company to deliver better outcomes for GE at scale. CoreTech Solutions is at the heart of this change, re-defining our products and building, developing and enhancing our teams to deliver these critical products for GE. The IT Leader - Identity & Access Management Operations will be a critical technology leader in driving transformation through insourcing and automation.
* Drive hands-on technical leadership and execution as appropriate to ensure products are delivered to meet customer expectations
* Develop and execute on insourcing strategy to remove reliance on vendors
* Drive automation across all work areas to eliminate all manual operations
* Lead and grow a high performing team of employees dedicated to developing and designing innovative solutions to exceed customer expectations
* Execute team management activities focused on employee recruiting, development, performance management, compensation and leadership
* Assess, define and execute talent transformation plan focusing on technical talent growth, insourcing critical skillsets, talent recruitment, alignment and growth, in partnership with broader CoreTech Solutions strategy
* Collaborate with technology leaders across GE Digital & GE businesses to solve key business problems and execute strategic initiatives
* Execute organizational oversight, aligning team for successful delivery and partnership with technology and business leaders
* Manage product budgets and partner with product leaders & managers to maintain, analyze, adjust and plan as needed to meet commitments
* Lead and actively participate in defined operating rhythms focused on proactive product reviews, including critical dependent products and programs
* Manage vendor partnerships, positioning GE for successful short and long term execution
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business (or, in lieu of a degree, 5+ years of IT experience in global organization)
* 7+ years experience in Information Technology
* 2+ years experience in IT operations
* Must be willing to work out of our office in Atlanta, GA
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Hands-on, technical experience in identity & access management services and delivering these services on a large scale
* Hands-on, technical experience with IT automation tools & techniques
* Leadership experience in identity & access management area
* Demonstrated thought leader, delivering new, innovation solutions to exceed customer expectations
* Excellent interpersonal, written / verbal communication and leadership skills with the ability to quickly build credibility, influence and make recommendations to all levels
* Demonstrated experience embracing "team of teams" way of working
* Demonstrated ability in leading technical teams
* Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership
* Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer view point, partners with customers to shape future state products and strategy
* Digitally Savvy
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with limited direction
* Change oriented - actively defines process improvements, champions and drive change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.