Robert Half has an immediate need for an IT Infrastructure Manager. The IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the management, availability and support of all IT infrastructure technologies, including corporate office network and production datacenters. The IT Infrastructure Manager will lead, coach and mentor a team of highly skilled, technical professionals responsible for 24x7 operation of the infrastructure that powers the organizations platforms and applications. The position requires extensive knowledge and experience with a broad range of infrastructure, virtualization, database systems, storage, disaster recovery & datacenter systems, networking, etc. If you feel that you are a solid match for this position, please forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Adheres to organization and department policies and goals
• Recommends department policy and operational changes to help streamline business operations to management
• Responsible for managing production datacenter infrastructure across several locations
• Responsible for managing corporate networks, telephony, and server systems
• Responsible for developing, enhancing, maintaining and testing disaster recovery plans and procedures
• Participates in change control planning and approval processes
• Develops processes, procedures, and standards for effective management of infrastructure, including systems metrics (performance, capacity, availability, etc.)
• Participates in the design, planning, implementation of enterprise-wide initiatives in the areas of infrastructure
• Participates in budget planning for infrastructure and staffing
• Coordinates closely with DevOps to support product releases
• Champions innovative thinking and novel solutions
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.