SAN DIEGO , CA
Job Title: IT Engineer
Location: San Diego
Schedule: First Shift
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Contract to Hire)
This Corporate ITAVS Engineer encompasses Tier 1AV Systems engineer knowledge and carries the job duties responsible for providing Tier 1 AV production support. This engineer will also provide executive meeting support and event support.
- Possess Tier 1AV Systems engineering, operations support and production Tier 1 audio/visual production support.
- Must be able to operate professional in-room Av systems and production equipment and understand all aspects of audio, video, lighting, acoustics, live event support and AV systems operations.
- Maintain the standardization of our AV systems to working condition in accordance to ITAVS room standards. Make adjustments and repairs to all on and offsite AV systems and supervise major repairs with vendors as needed.
- Make contact with all levels of the organization to include Executives and Management. Will make contact with manufacturer representatives, manufacturer sales personnel and other outside vendors for parts and service.
- Position is full time and must be available for all shifts, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned and responsibilities as required.
Requires proficient understanding of both analog and digital AV technology/products. Executive level customer service with the innate sense of urgency, diplomacy and effective verbal communication skills is essential. The ability to use and interpret certain technical software packages including CAD-based programs(Autocad, Visio) and Microsoft Office.
BSCS degree or equivalent experience. 2-3 years field experience in the AV industry troubleshooting and repairing audio/visual systems. Current ICIA CTS, Extron, Crestron certification or equivalent experience. Prior AV field installation experience is preferred.
Preferred: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Networks & Systems and/or Computer Science and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.