The Janssen IT Global Digital Channels Product Line organization is recruiting for an IT Manager, Digital Execution. The position will be located primarily in Titusville, NJ with some exception or ability to sit in the Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA facility as well.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The Janssen IT Global Digital Channels Product Line organization is recruiting for an IT Manager, Digital Execution. The IT Manager, Digital Execution will lead the implementation and oversight of Janssen digital standards and quality processes. In this capacity they will serve as the lead IT advisor regarding standards and digital quality to both Janssen staff and vendor resources regarding the creation of assets for distribution via digital channels.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop a strategy and supporting programs to improve digital quality processes
- Author, implement and maintain IT digital standards to promote consistency and efficiency with all partners
- Develop and maintain metrics regarding KPIs for digital execution; create and develop quality measurement dashboards
- Lead efforts to improve content and code quality through automation, resource alternatives, system enhancements, policies and extended policies
- Manage offshore resources performing quality checkpoints
- Assist in the training and certification of digital execution partners and conduct ongoing audits of digital execution partners’ adherence to standards and processes
- Investigate incidents of non-compliance in partnership with Business Quality to determine root cause and determine corrective and preventive action (CAPA)
- Define CAPA plans and implement effectiveness checks for Janssen Digital Platforms
- Lead internal communications efforts to improve awareness of and effectiveness of digital standards and digital quality processes.
- Serve on project teams as needed to represent digital standards and quality concerns
This role operates in close partnership with Janssen business quality organizations, IT capability leaders, IT business technology liaisons and Application Services development and support teams. Success in this role will be measured through reduction of quality defects based upon current benchmarks, process quality improvements, quality resource management, and integration of quality activities. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, Quality Systems, Operations or other related field is preferred. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of IT or digital marketing professional experience is required; previous management or supervisory experience is desirable.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with digital marketing solutions supporting brand objectives is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of project management experience is required.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles (SDLC) is required. Knowledge of agile methodology is preferred. Knowledge of GxP is a plus.
- Experience working with interactive agencies is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills, are required.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.