Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Information Technology, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Manager, Enterprise Architecture, Collaboration & Productivity to join their Pharma IT Enterprise Architecture group. This position’s primary location will be Raritan, NJ with consideration of Titusville. This position will require 10% domestic and international travel.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us.
Pharma IT Enterprise Architecture is the group that has as mission to improve our future overall IT landscape, in terms of technology innovation, applications leveraging, data harmonization and information sharing.
The key objective of the IT Manager, Enterprise Architecture, Collaboration & Productivity is to optimize how our employees and contractors in Pharma can collaborate and find information, both internal and external. Scope includes social collaboration, personal productivity, meeting management, knowledge management, and document management.
IT Manager, Enterprise Architecture, Collaboration & Productivity will:
- Work with the collaboration and productivity product lines to identify capability or efficiency gaps, technology opportunities and to set direction going forward.
- Enable change management by making inefficiencies visible and pointing out ways to improve.
- Ensure we achieve the creation of KPIs and dashboards to make efficiency measurable to the extent possible.
- Identify and recommend ways to optimize our collaboration and productivity processes.
- Coordinate the introduction of new tools and liaise with the corporate technology architects if our setup needs to be further improved.
- Identify similar projects that aim to develop custom solutions to solve common problems related to knowledge sharing, collaboration and related. Make proposals for more fundamental and common solutions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent degree) is required; a focused degree in Information Technology, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in IT is required and with some experience in IT architecture.
- Solid experience with the Microsoft ecosystem around Office 365 in a large organization is required.
- Solid experience with digital technologies, content management, knowledge management, social collaboration, security technologies and related is required.
- Good knowledge of IT processes is required.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function