Janssen, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for IT Manager Enterprise Architecture Data Management. This position’s primary location will be Titusville, NJ, and will require up to 25 % of travel both international and domestic.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Manager Enterprise Architecture Data Management will set direction on the implementation of big data technologies in order to ensure we make data an enterprise asset at any level in Janssen.
• Responsible to set architectural directions of big data technologies in order to ensure we make data an enterprise asset at any level in Janssen.
• Liaise with the Product Lines of data management and solution architects to define data management capabilities, understand roadmap, influence technology implementation for a business cases, and define architecture framework and roadmaps.
• Provide enterprise architecture guidance for the implementation of Janssen wide introduction of Data Lakes, Data warehouses, Metadata, Semantic Search, Catalogs, Access controls, Data Integration technologies
• Ensure that data management capabilities and solutions are implemented at enterprise level
• Influence teams on Big Data technologies, architectures and implementation patterns.
• Responsible for introducing innovative techniques and methodologies that will help the business better understand the competitive landscape, improve execution, and optimize performance
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent is required.
• At least 3 years of recent hands-on experience in Hadoop stack and big data technologies/tools is required. Should have experience in architecting and implementing domain centric big data solutions.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant IT experience
• Experience in Enterprise Architecture of data management capabilities (i.e. Data Management, Big data technologies, Master Data Management, Data Quality, Meta-data , etc)
• Extensive experience working with large datasets with hands-on technology skills to design and build robust data architecture.
• Extensive experience in data modeling and database design involving any combination of Data ware housing and Business Intelligence systems and tools with Open source Hadoop stack
• Experience working Globally across multiple levels of an organization is required.
• Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
• Proven ability synthesizing leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions and representing customers/users is required.
• Experience translating business process needs into IT solutions and the ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer is required.
• Strong understanding of one or more of the following including: product development lifecycle, business theory, management, budgeting and/or business office operations is preferred.
• Up to 25% domestic and/or international travel is required.