Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Janssen), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for IT Manager, Enterprise Architecture - Tools & Innovation to join their Pharma IT Enterprise Architecture group. This position’s primary location will be Raritan, NJ with consideration of Titusville, NJ. This position will require 10% domestic and international travel.
Janssen discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases & vaccines, and cardiovascular & metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssen.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us.
IT Enterprise Architecture (EA) is the group that has a mission to improve Janssen’s Pharma future overall IT landscape, in terms of technology innovation, applications leveraging, data harmonization, and information sharing within R&D & Commercial domains.
The IT Manager, Enterprise Architecture - Tools & Innovation will:
- Propose and manage technical tools to help support various IT EA initiatives and processes.
- Develop and operationalize the technology innovation process including the technology radar and vendor landscapes.
- Drive the Technology/Application Lifecycle Management (xLM) methodologies and provide continuous oversight.
- Ensure coordination of activities to support the IT EA management team.
The IT Manager, Enterprise Architecture - Tools & Innovation will be responsible for:
- Management of the tools specific to IT EA such as Social Collaboration, Kanban board, IT EA dashboard, Technology Innovation Radar, and Content Management for Standards, Directions, Roadmaps & Meetings.
- Management of the visualization tools for business capabilities such as Maturity Assessment, Value creation and Roadmaps.
- Organization of IT EA artifacts and documentation such as where to store, metadata, how to search etc.
- Implementation of the technology innovation process and enabling tools for faster deployment or new technology: Create vendor solution landscapes, Capture the status of technology innovation (Monitoring, Candidate, POC, Pilot, Roll-out etc.) and Enable knowledge sharing.
- Partner with Enterprise and Solution Architects to drive technology innovation process.
- Maintain Business Capability - Application mappings, for each Product Line, within the Application Inventory Systems.
- Implementation of an end-to-end xLM process and enabling tools for the Product Line Owners (PLOs) and Technical Application Owners (TAOs) to ensure recurring application rationalization, creation of roadmaps, proactive business planning and continuous oversight/xLM.
- Ensure that xLM roadmaps are appropriately created & entered in the Knowledge management repository and/or Application Inventory Systems.
- Organization and Reporting of IT EA and xLM related data within the Application Inventory Systems.
- Partner with the Program & Project Management, GTS (Federated EA & Application Services), and Business Unit IT teams to drive xLM process.
- Provide regular, consistent and quality communication within our team and to our stakeholders.
- Work on ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in the Information Technology, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics fields is required.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in IT field is required, preferably in the Pharma industry.
- Working knowledge of core application development principles and SDLC methodology.
- Strong knowledge of collaboration & sharing, content management, analytics, dashboard and reporting tools used industry-wide.
- Prior experience of developing / maintaining SharePoint sites and managing content management systems is required.
- Prior experience using Application Inventory Systems (such as ServiceNow & Mega) a huge plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Expertise with Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Janssen’s overall application frameworks, roadmaps, processes and projects is a plus.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function